Your Signature Piece

I'm fantastically in love with my Chanel glasses, large intrecciato Bottega and my father's little league orange Colonels shirt from forty years ago...my personal favorite! Wear and use these things all the time...

silver & diamond chandelier earrings. i usually wear my hair half up and i find that pretty earrings compliment that type of hair style nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
My antique platnium engagment ring

Ring05.jpg
1920's. I've had it for 2.5 years and still stare at it every day.

I wear a princess cut diamond on a necklace.

My new favorite is a teddy bear charm bracelet from Links of London. It's not expensive or anything but I like it a lot for some reason :heart:

Beautiful ring rhiannon! :D

For me, it would be my diamond pendant and mesh ring, simply because they are gifts from my boyfirend :D

Mum always makes me wear a gold versace pendant on a gold chain and a glod versace ring with dimond earings... thats like my "thing"

But i love mixing up with my jewellry collection... most of mums im not allowed to touch... :rolleyes:

my brother makes me wear my necklace and earings like regina because he thinks i am regina :unsure: he bought it for me and reminded me that i am plastic :stuart:

^ Your family makes you wear something? Weird. If my mom told me what to do against my taste, I'd say take a hike! (well, not litterally.. but you know)

:lol: yes it is funny but true... mum loves me wearing versace... and my brother loves me wearing what he bought me... but they both fit who i am so i like wearing them too... :kiss:

My e-ring and wedding rings(i couldn't stop at one..i have 7 bands -some plain, some engraved, some eternity bezel-set diamonds - that i mix or match depending on mood) are nearly always on.

This is so early 90's to admit to but my other signatures are my tattoos. :blush: I have a Kali Yantra in blackwork on my shoulder blade area and a Japanese abstract rising sun on my ankle.

I'm in the 30+ club and still have no regrets about having them. I never use concealer over them regardless of the occasion. Also upper-back-scapula region and ankles age fairly well so I doubt they'll warp too much over time. :unsure:

This is my first actual post here though I joined quite awhile ago. i signed up, then promptly forgot all about it(children can turn your brain to mush). I just found the site again during a search the other day. Hello to everyone! :D

-k

Attachments

• avsetrov.jpg
    avsetrov.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 284
laboheme said:
My e-ring and wedding rings(i couldn't stop at one..i have 7 bands -some plain, some engraved, some eternity bezel-set diamonds - that i mix or match depending on mood) are nearly always on.

This is so early 90's to admit to but my other signatures are my tattoos. :blush: I have a Kali Yantra in blackwork on my shoulder blade area and a Japanese abstract rising sun on my ankle.

I'm in the 30+ club and still have no regrets about having them. I never use concealer over them regardless of the occasion. Also upper-back-scapula region and ankles age fairly well so I doubt they'll warp too much over time. :unsure:

This is my first actual post here though I joined quite awhile ago. i signed up, then promptly forgot all about it(children can turn your brain to mush). I just found the site again during a search the other day. Hello to everyone! :D

-k

hi and welcome :smile: i'm in the 30+ club too, and i have no regrets about my tats either...i have a couple moreplanned in fact. ive got one on my wrist, some on my upper arms, and one on my lower back, and i dont ever cover them. i always find it odd when people say "but what if you dont like it someday?"...i mean i thought enough about it before i got them. i think the thing is that i got them for :::::::ME::::::::, it was nothing to do with any trend or trying to look cool or be popular or be different or rebel..it was simply because i wanted these ink designs on my body, they had meaning to me, and they still do. i think the ppl who regret tats are the ppl who get them for the wrong reason.

my signature piece would be the jade piggy necklace my bf bought for me years ago. 24 karat gold chain, with a little jade pendant of a piggy (because i'm year of the boar in the chinese horoscope, and my bf is chinese). i love it :smile:

angel said:
hi and welcome :smile: i'm in the 30+ club too, and i have no regrets about my tats either...i have a couple moreplanned in fact. ive got one on my wrist, some on my upper arms, and one on my lower back, and i dont ever cover them. i always find it odd when people say "but what if you dont like it someday?"...i mean i thought enough about it before i got them. i think the thing is that i got them for :::::::ME::::::::, it was nothing to do with any trend or trying to look cool or be popular or be different or rebel..it was simply because i wanted these ink designs on my body, they had meaning to me, and they still do. i think the ppl who regret tats are the ppl who get them for the wrong reason.

my signature piece would be the jade piggy necklace my bf bought for me years ago. 24 karat gold chain, with a little jade pendant of a piggy (because i'm year of the boar in the chinese horoscope, and my bf is chinese). i love it :smile:

Thanks for the welcome angel!

Yes, I got the "what if"/ "you'll be sorry" advice too. It's been part of a spiritual thing for me too so maybe that's why I haven't regretted them. If it were Mickey Mouse or "Born to be Wild" well, bring on the lasers. LOL!

I also like them because they're like permanent jewelry/cosmetics. Even when I naked, I'm never really naked anymore. If that makes sense.

this spring/summer my signature piece has been my black leather low cut gloves trimmed in strass/rhinestones from chanel, since the day i got them (including wearing them out of the store) i have worn them every chance i get:heart:

My signature piece would definitely have to be my pearl stud earrings and my Cartier watch. I wear both everyday regardless of the situation. I also love my strands of pearl necklaces and bracelet.

I can't wait to someday have an engagement ring and wedding band, too!! :D

I had the exact elle woods jewellery set :cry: but mum confiscated half my important jewellery and left it in my grandmothers saftey deposit box... im so crushed... and missing it :cry:

i LOVE jewellry and have a lot of diff cheap pieces that I change everyday, but my signature pieces that i ALWAYS wear are:-

*a thin white gold band with a tiny diamond set in it from tiffanys
*a bracelet from tiffanys that is made up of loads of small silver hearts linked together with one larger gold heart in the centre - both presents from my bf. he got the bracelet from NY and i :heart: it, I've never seen anything remotely similar anywhere else or seen anyone else with it either.

I wear these 2 along with a silver armani watch all the time and i usually add a few cheapy bracelet things, which change every few months dependin on whats at the tops of my jewellry box!

at the moment I've been wearing 4 jelly bracelets (found them in a box in my wardrobe from when I was about 12 and I am loving the old school revival!)
*an elasticated bracelet with different coloured beads on from africa
*a Make Poverty History band
*a pale blue and seafoam green "scoubidou" plaited bracelet that my manager's daughter made for me (apparently the kid's are goind mad for these things, they're the new style friendship bracelets!) basically they are made of brightly coloured plastic cords, you but them in huge packs and can make anything with them! pens, keyrings, bracelets etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->