Your Signature Piece

My diamond stud earrings... they just go with any outfit, and are pretty but understated; I like that. :smile:

It's the only piece of jewelry I wear and I never take it off...its a David Yurman Box Chain bracelet but I had it created in 18k yellow gold, I simply adore it.

Cartier love bracelet in gold-partly because it goes with everything as it's so simple, partly because it's so hard to get off!

mine if def. my Cartier tank francaise watch and diamond stud earrings. I can't remember the last time I wasn't wearing them!!

Soon I'm going to make it my Hermes black with gold hardware collier de chien. Just need it to arrive by UPS. That will be my new baby. ^_^

mine would be pearl studs, gold bangle, red hamsa and tiffany gold bar pendant on a long thin gold chain, wear them almost everyday. Only change it up when I go out at night.

i almost always wear a rajastani hammered silver rope bracelet, it has a liquid-y molten silver look to it that i love... and a plain silver ring set with a mother of pearl disk. the bracelet reminds me of traveling in india and it has a good feel to it. i think things that you wear a lot take on a bit of your personality...

Always my oversized cocktail ring (black rose with a pearl in the centre), my gold bangle, black bow & crystal cuff, long necklaces and a chain bag (usually Chanel or MJ Stams)

My Omega Speedmaster Chronograph. I don't need to remember where I'm going, I just need to know what time it is :smile:

bumping a 14 year old thread :blush:
for me, it's definitely my tiffany & co double heart tag necklace or my pandora bracelet :heart:

my gold coin pendant, I haven't taken it off in three years. I change the chain depending on the neckline of what I'm wearing, but the pendant always stays.

i didn't have a signature piece until covid...

i began wearing a pair of vintage 1980's Rayban Wayfarer sunglasses every day and they have become a signature ...

unfortunately, i lost them the other day...

so now what?!

:huh:

I love Wayfarers, and I say that with the full knowledge that it's 2007 me talking.

I guess my signature piece has now become my Lanvin Happy bag in light brown, it's old and looks well used but the quality is incredible and it's so comfortable to carry, I love the detailing on the chains too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"