Your Signature Piece

I have a necklace which I put special charms on it. I'll post a pic later!

neckware

scarves, ties, ribbons around the neck, rarely a necklace but if it is one long strand of pearls with the simplest sporty chic outfit

but yeah i would rather accessorize with something tied around my neck

Belts and scarves....my coworkers seem to have fun playing the "what colour is her belt today?" game. Hahaha.
And scarves. I love scarves. I will wear them anytime of year, even in the hot, humid Minnesota Julys.

An olive green, brown and grey patterned scarf. I pair it with nearly every outfit I wear, which may or may not be a good thing, and people have come to expect seeing it on me.

I have a bracelet with a silver chain and a black silky ribbon going through it. :wub:

My Roman coin necklaces in gold.

I don't wear much jewellery apart from that..

my signature piece at the moment is the Christian Dior leather 'Gaucho' belt in dark brown leather :-)

prodImage.ms

i have more of a signature silhouette than a signature piece...

fitted knee-length dress, huge cardigan sweater, tall flat boots, statement necklace + my hair always parted in the center...

it's kinda my uniform fall/winter/early spring...

i recently acquired this black Chloe paddington bag :-) and have been carrying it all over the place
Its so cute. The lock and key actually works.

image1xl.jpg

lately my new man's IWC watch
pict from IWC.com

Attachments

• IWC.jpg
    IWC.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
A Garrard necklace it has two wings one in white diamond and one in black, i wear it all the time everyday, I like to think it represents the good and evil in me B)

Attachments

• DSC02257.JPG
    DSC02257.JPG
    482.5 KB · Views: 1
black pearl earrings, vivienne westwood bear pendant (it has moveable joints and is full of swarovski crystals; everyone loves them and i get so many compliments...), return to tiffany silver oval tag necklace, a black ribbon/bow, sometimes a white pearl necklace.... bracelets.. depends on my mood. most of the time three row white pearl bracelet, tiffany silver bracelet or a gold chunky chain bracelet, chanel costume ring or a coin ring (elizabeth I? or II? i dont recall...)..

Headbands. I wear it almost everywhere, everytime, every occassion.

either my MbyMJ satchel or my green h&m scarf.. its so versatile and livens up many different outfits.

White Sneakers or just shoes in general! I should really stop wearing them but it'll just feels weird not wearing white on my feet anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->