Your Splurges And Steals

Splurge: Hermes and Chanel bags, UnUsUaL Manolos and J. Choos, Tods, vintage blingbling jewellery, lingerie, baby gear, jeans
Steal: Factory overruns of daily babywear, dvds, my own white tees, socks, walking shoes to go across my house to the mall, jeans, tops.. I found this great outlet selling designer overruns-- Catherine Malandrino, DVF, BCBG, Cacharel (note this is all in one store!!) :flower:

Splurge : suits, jackets, ties, shirts, cufflinks...

Steals : undewear? What is it good for...

Splurges: lingerie, handbags, shoes, hats, scarves stockings, scent :woot:
Steals: almost everything else :blush:

Splurge: Handbags (don't we all? :rolleyes: ), schampoo (for some strange reason), accessories, tee.s

Steal: jeans (I have a hard time finding jeans that I feel comfortable in but one Swedish brand work perfectly for me), underwear ( actually I LOVE H & M.s underwear - girly and sexy), lip-gloss, socks

Oooh, I'm "too" thrifty. Maybe because I'm opposed to the unfair trade with 3rd world countries, but also because I think I find better/cuter cloths at thrift stores anyway. If I spend $14-$30 on jeans, I feel stupid. I guess my makeup up is a splurge since it's all vegan and rare.

-Joanie Cooke

I splurge on outerwear... Have a soft spot for Dior Homme Coats/Jackets (up to 3) as well as Comme Des Jackets.
Also shoes.... Good looking men's shoes are very hard for me to find!
Suits--Investment pieces
Steal- Socks and Underwear (Thanks TJ Maxx)

my biggest accesory splurge was My Murakami "Eye Love You" i still love it... :ninja:

I'll splurge on:

Jeans (I LOVE jeans!!!) but not plain jane jeans. I like jeans with unique looks. I have a lot of jeans that not many people have.

Dress tops (mainly from Greece, they have the best fashion there)

Outfits to wear to formal events such as weddings, baptisms, engagment parties... its pretty stupid to splurge on these things seeing as how I wear the outfit once and then it gets to sit in the back of my closet for years!

Cute PJs :smile: I have all kinds of PJs. Sexy ones, comfy ones, boring ones, racey ones!

I'll get deals on:

Purses (I don't use them much so I don't care if they last forever) if the purse matches my outfit of the day, I'll get it if I'm in the mood. I REALLY dislike hangbags! (mainly used for formal events)

Socks you never see them anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->