Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Summer 2010 : Karlie Kloss by Terry Richardson

Funnily enough I think Karlie is well suited here. She isn't your typical Yves Saint Laurent girl, which makes it more interesting.
There is no denying that this isn't a good shot, it's actually really strong.

To me, the YSL woman is someone who is a bit mental, she's not girlish, she's dangerous.

Not tanned enough? She is looking ridiculous in that tan...just horrible. Plus she looks like she has no chin. But the tan is just hideous...:sick:

yeah, the unnatural tan makes the overall look appear dated... which is not something desirable for a cosmetics ad, i'd say!

I think it's a very strong shot of Karlie, I can't believe so many people dislike it.

Karlie is definitely the absolute opposite when it comes to who's who of being a ysl girl but I think it's execute well. Karlie looks absolutely gorge.

I could imagine Coco being in it with the pout and it she would have rock it. But Karlie? This is just wrong. Not saying that I hate Karlie just that she's not suitable for this.

I could imagine Coco being in it with the pout and it she would have rock it. But Karlie? This is just wrong. Not saying that I hate Karlie just that she's not suitable for this.

Coco with that godawful tan? :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->