Zac Posen to Design for Target

Thanks diormouse and lucy92.

lucy92 -- No, not worried about wrinkling. It's cotton, it's going to wrinkle. I'm OK with that. :smile:

Spottie, cute dress and it looks great on you!

Nick wearing the brocade dress.

nicky-hilton-arrives-to-the-gilbert-chagoury-chagoury-couture-north-american-launch.prev.jpg

skeekstyle

That polka dot dress looks adorable on you spottie!

And thanks to those who complimented the gladiator dress! I can't wait to wear it out.

Ugh! I'm so irritated. Target just sent me an email that my polka dot dress has been delayed, and my expected ship dates now are in mid-July! I ordered it the first day the collection was out, so it will be about three months before I actually have the bloody thing.

I don't suppose anybody's seen a size 1 in their local shops recently? I'm seriously thinking about just canceling the order and buying one on eBay, but I do sort of resent the extra $20 I'd have to pay, just because Target is inept.

^I did wind up finding a returned one at one of my local stores and buying it - I love it! The fit is great and the dress has a very cute design.

My stores still have some snap tape dresses too... I think they were probably just too high a price point for most Target shoppers. If they're still around by the time stuff goes on sale I will definitely try to grab one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->