Zara #5

Caroulemapoule: are they true to size? Because I ordered them online...
And I have to agree- that red jacket goes well with the pants.

Hmm, I find them a bit small. Even for Zara sizes. :smile: They're unfortunately not stretchy so I actually ended up returning mine, though I loooove the pattern.

Yeah, the fit is bad, imo, which is why I didn't buy them.

Yay or nay?
NAVAJO PRINT TROUSERS
DON'T QUOTE PICTURES
ZARA

I wouldn't pair them like that but oh man they would look good with for example white top! Take them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could pull those navajo print trousers off too...ugh. I love them. I love them with the pointy toe shoes.

^^^I'd like to know this too.
advo-I saw those collar at my local store (Houston) and I didn't like them. I think they look kind of cheap.
I also saw the navajo trousers but as Carole said. They don't stretch at all, so I didn't even give them a second look.
I ended up just buying a polka dots tee, a bag and a coat for my husband.
I really want one of those floral shirts. Do you guys think they'll go on sale? And what about the coats with the leather sleeves???

I have the navajo trousers. Bought a 28 (UK) which is my normal Zara size but they do feel tight around the hips (which is how I wear them). There is zero stretch, but the next size up (30) is too big. They are also ankle length on me (I am 5'8) which isn't great, but I love them too much to return. I've already had a few compliments on them and they feel a bit statement like but not too loud! I would get them - and they're not that expensive.

i bought the coat. for anyone in the uk - well, i just watched the one show for the first time, and some frustratingly annoying hag was wearing MY COAT. it looked absolutely horrible on her. now i am sad

LOL. I bought the coat and returned it. I loved it to bits but I was way too cold in it, particularly in this English weather. I wish they had brought it out months back, i would have worn it more. :(

Also, Christine Bleakley has it which kind of put me off.

i wanna know when sale is too. i am gonna get so much :lol: especially want these:

7784519303_1_1_3.jpg
9213040802_1_1_3.jpg

5618054812_1_1_3.jpg
2386101040_1_1_3.jpg

8479004201_1_1_3.jpg
8120004040_1_1_3.jpg

zara.com

^^^I'd like to know this too.
advo-I saw those collar at my local store (Houston) and I didn't like them. I think they look kind of cheap.
I also saw the navajo trousers but as Carole said. They don't stretch at all, so I didn't even give them a second look.
I ended up just buying a polka dots tee, a bag and a coat for my husband.
I really want one of those floral shirts. Do you guys think they'll go on sale? And what about the coats with the leather sleeves???

Thanks! I couldn't find them anyway so was thinking about DIYing or something :lol:. I did pick up a cardigan instead. Very basic, but it was in silk/cotton/cashmere combo - love that kind of blends.

please if anyone finds out when the sale is, post on here! (europe one)

the sale starts the 23rd here in the US. unfortunately, i wont be around for the next week or so. i'm going to check today to see if they've started it early!:woot:

Again, we're the last one for sales! January 11th for Paris...

Gossiping, I think I am just going to get everything on your wishlist when its Sales time :ninja::lol: Its like 12 days to go now...

^Right? That's so stupid too because after New Year the stores are empty as everyone waits for the sales... And we're all shopping sales outside France on Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->