ASOS.com

^^ If you won't receive it till 29th you can demand a refund.

It's stated on the website but incase someone missed it:

TAKE10 for 10% off on all sale items.

anyone ever had trouble with returns?
I sent back a package 2 weeks ago (14 days on tuesday) but still don´t have an email or got back the money...

on the website they say I have to wait 14 days and then contact them with email...

Hey guys, a quick question. When you make a return to asos do you have to send them email saying you want to return the item? Or I just send it back and wait for the refund?

:angry: ordered some pieces yesterday and now some of them are in sale :angry:

:angry: ordered some pieces yesterday and now some of them are in sale :angry:

what did you get?

I say re-order the sale pieces and return the ones that were full price when they get to you.

That is another option but I think it depends on what one ordered and on the discount... last time that happened to me I had ordered a heavy leather bag. It was £20 cheaper but the price of shipping it back would probably make it not worth it so I just shrugged it off. I've done it before with a dress, however.

Oh, every time I choose standard delivery I know that I'll have to wait a month or even more till the order arrives...

Now express delivery is my friend :wink:

the original order never arrived thankfully i was travelling to the US where they sent a replacement in a matter of days and lucky for them they were quite nice

yeah. they arrived today. but i will send them back. they dont fit and suit. will I get my full money back or the sale-price?

^You'll get full a refund. What matters is the price on the invoice you received, not the current listing. :smile:

You can return then, then order them again? My friend did that before. :P

I've done that a couple of times, even ordered the same items I bought for the regular price from the sale again before sending the first one back. I always got a full refund.

okay great!
because I´m not sure which store it was, but I once got bought something that went on sale pretty fast and when I wanted to return it I only got the sale-price back.

anyone ever had trouble with returns?
I sent back a package 2 weeks ago (14 days on tuesday) but still don´t have an email or got back the money...

on the website they say I have to wait 14 days and then contact them with email...

That happened to me and when I contacted them they claimed I had never sent an item to be returned to them in the first place! I had to deal with some very rude customer support staff over email when I inquired about my return who basically dismissed me.
I ended up writing a letter to their customer relations office and the head of customer relations replied to me with an apology for the customer service I received and who finally processed my return. They also passed on the email history to the company management team to be used in a review of their returns/customer service.

Despite all that though I have ordered from them since :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->