ASOS.com

there is a coat/jacket sale today. but no "asos" jackets/coats

Can any of you tell me about their shoe sizing? Are their true to size?

That happened to me and when I contacted them they claimed I had never sent an item to be returned to them in the first place! I had to deal with some very rude customer support staff over email when I inquired about my return who basically dismissed me.
I ended up writing a letter to their customer relations office and the head of customer relations replied to me with an apology for the customer service I received and who finally processed my return. They also passed on the email history to the company management team to be used in a review of their returns/customer service.

Despite all that though I have ordered from them since :innocent:

Do you think they actually received your items (as opposed to being lost in the mail) or refunded you just because you complained?

Edit - I sent a refund recently and the tracking was never updated so I had no proof it had even been sent. Luckily they confirmed receipt.

I am never shopping at Asos again. The customer service is atrocious and when they do finally deign to reply it is so rude.

I am never shopping at Asos again. The customer service is atrocious and when they do finally deign to reply it is so rude.

Wow, seriously? I've never ever had a bad experience with their customer service. They may not be very quick when it comes to answering emails but apart from that I found them to be very helpful and especially generous when it comes to refunding lost orders or missing items.

Wow, seriously? I've never ever had a bad experience with their customer service. They may not be very quick when it comes to answering emails but apart from that I found them to be very helpful and especially generous when it comes to refunding lost orders or missing items.

me too!

Do you think they actually received your items (as opposed to being lost in the mail) or refunded you just because you complained?

Edit - I sent a refund recently and the tracking was never updated so I had no proof it had even been sent. Luckily they confirmed receipt.

They definitely received them because I had two items in the returns package and they only refunded one of them :lol: I don't think they would of refunded it if I hadn't wrote a long letter of complaint.

does anyone own these? (347842)
image1xl.jpg
(asos.com)
i really like them and would get them, but it seems like the model isn´t even able to walk them...

Dropping in with some advice for Canadian shoppers - always check out in GBP/Pounds Sterling when your payment method is paypal. Paypal's conversion rate (nearly) always falls below the converted USD/CAD dollar amount ASOS calculates in your shopping cart.

Bought the below in the sale, pretty happy with it as I can wear it as a dress with leggings so it's good for days you're in a rush.

My photo.

Attachments

• 20jan2014.jpg
    20jan2014.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 3
Does anyone know when the Asos Summer Sale is going to start? I have a few items saved but i am waiting for the sale :Pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"