Zara F/W 2019.20 by Steven Meisel

bluebanter

Reaction score
atDt6LA.jpg

vogue

Happy for Lina. :wub:

These days I always look forward to Zara campaigns, and I look forward to seeing more shots.

It feels repetitive but it kinda works, can't wait to se the full cast.

Lina got the biggest resurrection I have ever seen. I thought her career is dead.

Even though everyone wrote about Lina's comeback, this is her first real print triumph and quite fitting too. Very happy for her! Zara campaigns are as prestigious as Prada nowadays. Hope it will be OG, but I doubt it.

the ghost-like details in the background make it look cheap and unnecessary. and isn't it funny how zara has been plundering from the major fashion houses for ages and now, when all the big players are on their knees replicating ugly shoes, logo gimmicks, hiring influencers, chasing millenials only to stay relevant despite their legacies all the while zara is being praised for their "impeccable" "campaigns"?

I don't like Lina but i'm curious to see more of this campaign.

Very polished, Lina is glam. Don't love the faces in the background.

Zara is like my Interview (or Vogue Italia) these days :cry:. I mean that's good, but the fact that the magazines can't or aren't doing this kind of imagery is wrong. Busted!

That outfit's probably as expensive as one Prada hat, and yet all this looks infinitely more well done.

so far, this is stunning. I've never heard about the model which doesn't say much but I really like the look of it.

Also starring Karolin Wolter, Adut Akech, Julia Nobis and Vittoria Ceretti.

wow Irina Kravchenko. this is really unexpected. girl worked hard at D-list shows and now working with Meisel

wow Irina Kravchenko. this is really unexpected. girl worked hard at D-list shows and now working with Meisel
Well, Irina actually started with Meisel for Prada S/S 2013. Nice to see her working with him after all these years

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontlikesand
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->