Zara F/W 2024.25

Fiercification

Reaction score
This is the only teaser so far. I think I spy Lulu but otherwise it's a little difficult to say for sure if our main main shot the campaign as usual...

Men's looks a bit bland. Fabien this time? Definitely not getting a Meisel men's campaign anytime soon again!

Can't go wrong with Steven and Lulu! Can't wait to see more.

Mona’s in the preview clip as well, though I can’t tell who else may be part of the campaign from those 0.5-second cuts - if anyone at all.

Full campaign is on the site. Looks very Louis Vuitton F/W 2000; so ultimately very straightforward studio shots presented on massive billboards. It's fine but ultimately just black and white studio shots by Meisel. The bar is high enough at Zara that this season's images are a disappointment, especially given that Mary Howard clearly wasn't used this time. The men's campaign doesn't even have still images which is poor!

Cast is Lulu, Sascha, Penelope, Haojie and Mona. Most interesting thing to me is seeing Mona work with Meisel again after being snubbed by him for three years (wonder if he wasn't impressed by her anti-vax views).

It’s a beautiful campaign! It’s stunning.

I think the Meisel/Zara collaboration is as interesting as the Prada/Meisel, Versace/Meisel, D&G/Meisel, Loewe/Meisel, MaxMara/Meisel.

I think it’s always on point in terms of Art Direction and it really elevates the clothes and the overall allure of the brand.

The only miss so far is the terrible Stefano Pilati campaign.

The campaign is stunning! Perfection that I have come to expect from the whole team involved. Love a few of the fashion photographs by Meisel and wish that I could see them without being imposed on the billboards. In addition, all the colors, casting, and styling (love the shapes) are fabulous.

Last edited:
Full campaign is on the site. Looks very Louis Vuitton F/W 2000; so ultimately very straightforward studio shots presented on massive billboards. It's fine but ultimately just black and white studio shots by Meisel. The bar is high enough at Zara that this season's images are a disappointment, especially given that Mary Howard clearly wasn't used this time. The men's campaign doesn't even have still images which is poor!

Cast is Lulu, Sascha, Penelope, Haojie and Mona. Most interesting thing to me is seeing Mona work with Meisel again after being snubbed by him for three years (wonder if he wasn't impressed by her anti-vax views).
Mary Howard is credited as the set designer for the women's campaign on Zara's instagram.

The photos are great, but much inferior to what Louis Vuitton with Kurkova and the other girls did in the 2000s by Patrick. If the girls had been on the streets alongside the billboards, they would have raised the campaign to new levels, so it looks like an amateur collage that I also made in the 2000s to post on Orkut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->