Make Me A Supermodel - UK TV show

^Yep, but i lost interest towards the end. I enjoyed the last series, and i loved Alice, but i don't like the way they've got six boys & six girls this series - i think that's just coz they want them to get off with each other. It seems like it's going a bit more Big Brother-y this time.:yuk:

I like the look of the goth girl though. I think she's got potential, though this show will probably be the kiss of death for her career.

^Don't worry, you didn't miss much, hardly any of it seemed to have anything to do with actual modeling. Very disappointing.

Awful awful show. Not even in the league of ANTM! Also there is no competition. James wins it and Marianne wins it and they seem like the two nicest as well. They'll probably get eliminated shortly.

make me a supermodel Jono who was eliminated signed with premier. Id rather be with premier than select (select is the agency you get with if you win). Lucky boy!

Make Me a Supermodel UK

I can't actually believe there is no thread, i should have started this at the beginning of the show but nevermind. anyone else loving it this year? i want marianne to win, i think she's certainly got the right look at the moment. :heart:

Marianne should have won :( but Albert was my second favourite so yay! and thank god he beat Jen I was starting to worry she would win. I cant believe she got so far just by playing the sympathy card. Surely anyone could see through it and see her for what she really is: a dirty chav!

Anyway Ill console myself with the fact that agencies will be fighting to sign marianne ^_^

There already is a thread by the way as ive posted there. Jono was briefly on Premier's website but he isnt anymore.

They will all work. Exept for that ugly girl who left week one. Even jen will work! LOVE THEM!

GO ALBERT!

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
im thinking all the ones they like will get signed by them why wouldnt they if they can make money out of it!

Me too, they signed some of the contestants last year who didnt win, that Cate girl is on the website and was in River Island ads and that Sam who ended up on Hollyoaks for a while (before they changed her to a different person :blink: ) was on their website too (dunno if they still are)

Im betting they'll sign luke, marianne and Sennait at least

Albert won

so wait does this have to do anything with the new Bravos show?

^I know is there a thread for the new Bravo show with the same but hosted y Nikki Taylor and Tyson Beckford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->