Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're nothing special but there's nothing bad about them either. A yay from me with a great outfit.

nay, I don't like the shape of the heel

nay, sorry. I just don't like the overall design and black suede...

Nothing can be more romantic than a pair of slingback peep-toe pumps. Are the ones in Post #11,134 lovely or awful? I'm After a string of nays for this thread, I'm going to say Yay! to these. The overall shape of the pumps is lovely even with the wood heel. I'm not offended in any such way. Now had it a non-wood heel, it would still be a great-looking shoe. Not many problems I have with these shoes. So I'm going to yay these.

Looks like (including this post) 3 yay's and 4 nay's. All up to you if you want to get these, e-v-elina.

[UPDATE] 3 yays, 5 nays now.

Jimmy Choo
from Netaporter
are they too long points?

Attachments

• 38817_in_l.jpg
    38817_in_l.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
It's a bit hard to tell. With the color change fading dark to light, it may not be noticeable. Might take -just the right- outfit though.

Nay from me, the pointy toes are out of proportion to the heels to me, it just looks a bit wrong :flower:

Allow me to weigh in on those pumps in Post #11,146. I think those pumps are too pointy, and all the prints and such on them are somewhat an eyesore. So I'm unfortunately going to have to Nay! these. However, I don't extremely hate them. This is more like a light-to-moderate nay.

You may look for other pairs of high-heel, pointed-toe pumps if you still fancy such a pair. I wouldn't go with these, though.

aris, they are on the boarder but I like them. The material is gorgeous :heart:

I'm sort of in love with these, I just need some extra opinions.

96e0i1.jpg

asos.com

Time to help out timemachinedream with Post #11,152. Here's my response- Big Yay! I'm sure you'll be sporting the cutest pair of boots in NYC with those. If it were more of a caramel or a chocolate brown color or something (goes to show how much of a sweettooth I am!), I'd like them a bit more. But for what they are, I give my vote of approval. Those are winners to me, timemachinedream. Don't hesitate in getting these if you like them.

Dress with confidence and take care!

Picture 1.png
Picture 2.png
topshop.com

so what do u guys think.. i can't justify $160+s/h for these topshop shoes.. and i don't know how sizing is but they look so comfy and cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->