86th Annual Academy Awards (2014)

Kate Hudson killed it tonight, she had the most creative dress. So stunning.

I love Ellen as a host with her selfies and forcing pizza on the stars :lol:

Congrats on Lupita and Jared for their wins. Both had marvelous speeches. Lupita's dress is beautiful in motion.

Jared Leto seriously has hair better then most women, it looks so soft!

Is Michael Fassbender's beard for a role? It isnt flattering.

Pink looks fantastic. I still like her even though heaps don't. Her voice is amazing.

Alfonso isn't even mad that they cut him off because he knows he'll be back on the stage soon accepting the best director award :innocent:

The hate people have for Pink is so irrational. She's got a great voice, she's professional and such a hard worker.

This song always makes me tear up.

I was kind of thinking that too, that Alfonso will be back up there. Already 3 Oscars for Gravity and I suspect at least 1 or 2 more to come.

OMG, that STUPID Frozen song? You have to be kidding me! ALL of the other songs are 100 times better. Grrrr.... sorry to anyone who likes it, but it's awful (to me).:hardhead:

oook... so Let it Go won over Ordinary Love? I think Frozen is so overrated :/

Your not the only one. Cant stand that song. I love Idina Menzel but rhat song makes me cringe. I havent seen Frozen so i cant attest to its quality But it doesnt look good to me at all.

The collection hat ! :lol: cant belive actors actually gave her money.

Oh, i enjoyed Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood moment earlier in the ceremony.

SPIKE! :clap:

I love Penelope and Robert DeNiro - but they are hilariously dry presenters.

Ellen has been such a great and funny host, she actually made twitter crush because of the selfie and now i really want pizza :( hahahaa

I don't have a problem with the selfie, I have a problem on how people follow Samsung's plans of product placement. And to this day I don't understand/like Ellen's sense of humor. :blink:

Angelina and Sydney Poitier - a nice moment.

Alfonso with his moment now, as expected. I still think Gravity is overrated but I am happy for him none the less.

I cry a lot during these shows- once again tearing up with Angie and Sydney- it was so lovely to see the two and what she said was very moving and true. Was pulling for Steve to win but I'm fine with Alfonso winning, he achieve some amazing cinematic feats with Gravity.

So glad Alfonso won. The kind of directing he did on Gravity most directors don't even understand how to do themselves.

Cate's speech!! :woot: "The World is Round People!!!" I love how she pushed it for women, I LOVE IT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->