2004 CFDA Awards

TheSweetest

Reaction score
Here are some photos from the event.

Beyonce. I think she looks great, but no cigar (as usual). Her lip color is a bit much and sort of clashes with her dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
American Idol Fantasia Barrino. I am so glad she was invited to this. I love her!

Heidi Klum and Seal. Looks like Heidi still has some weight to lose. :wink:

Mandy Moore. I would normally give her kudos for her style, but lately she's been showing a bit more skin that I am used to. She still looks good, though.

Natalie Portman is wearing a Zac Posen dress that I happen to think is dazzling. She looks good!

Sarah Jessica Parker. She always does so well, but nobody is perfect.

Selma Blair. I notice this dress from somewhere, but I can't remember who made it. Help? Anyone?

Thanks for the pictures.

Natalie's dress :heart:

Did Beyonce gain weight?

I'd like to see a close-up of Heidi's earrings.

i like selma and mandy. they look good.

sarah...eh...ahhh...the hair is bad

fantasia...whoa all you see are teeth. she's got a huge smile

ew and beyonce stop showing up EVERYWHERE!
she's one of those celebrities who thinks they'll fade and thus goes to everything and performs everywhere

I think Natalie looks beautiful

But I have to admit that I am a little bit disappointed about how Heidi looks. I think she is very beautiful, but on this pic here, I don't like her that much :(

And I don't like the Selma's dress very much... :blush:

is it just me or does everyone's face look a little off?

like natalie's and selma and heidis and beyonces. yeha just look at them closer.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jun 8th, 2004 - 12:12 am
Looks like Heidi still has some weight to lose. :wink:
Come on, give her some time! The baby was only born about 4 weeks ago! B)

I like Natalie and Mandy the best. Mandy's wearing a black calvin klein dress, I think, and Natalie's shoes are Stella McCartney, I think. Either way, I love what they're wearing. :D

Sarah Sarandon, right, who presented Donna Karan, left, a Lifetime Achievement Award, pose for photographers backstage at the 2004 Council for Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards, held in the New York Public Library, Monday, June 7, 2004.

Tom Ford, who received the Board of Directors Special Tribute, is pictured backstage at the 2004 Council for Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards, held in the New York Public Library, Monday, June 7, 2004. Ford is the recently retired head designer of Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->