2004 Screen Actors Guild Awards

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Feb 24th, 2004 - 5:41 am
Johnny Depp winning... :rolleyes: Please! :yuk: A campy Keith Richards-turned-pirate performance is so underserving compared to Bill Murray's effortless and heartbreaking performance in Lost In Translation. :heart:

I disagree.. I think the Academy needs to FINALLY acknowledge a new, fresh style of acting instead of the same ol' (ie. Bill Murray). Besides, I didn't think his performance in Lost In Translation was NEARLY as good as it was hyped up to be. But Johnny Depp.. he was pure energy. Fresh and new. I think he totally deserves it.

Originally posted by Noodle+Feb 27th, 2004 - 9:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Noodle @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 9:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Feb 24th, 2004 - 5:41 am
Johnny Depp winning... :rolleyes: Please! :yuk: A campy Keith Richards-turned-pirate performance is so underserving compared to Bill Murray's effortless and heartbreaking performance in Lost In Translation. :heart:

I disagree.. I think the Academy needs to FINALLY acknowledge a new, fresh style of acting instead of the same ol' (ie. Bill Murray). Besides, I didn't think his performance in Lost In Translation was NEARLY as good as it was hyped up to be. But Johnny Depp.. he was pure energy. Fresh and new. I think he totally deserves it. [/b][/quote]
Just because its new and fresh... but what if it wasn't (and it is) not too good? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->