5th Mototola "Toys for Tots" Benefit Event

Michelle Trachtenberg

Attachments

• hg.jpg
    hg.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
They all look cute in a way... And I agree with Leyla, those sandals on Pink ewww.... too trashy.

And I also can't the peek a boo black dress the girl in the second pic is wearing. (Jennifer)

Nicky Hilton is so nice. I love her new brown hair shade :heart: .

AHHH..what was Pink thinking?or what was her stylist thinking?! :sick: I love Nicky Hilton's new brown hue..it suits her and makes her look more grown up! :wink:
Is it just me or does Melissa Joan Hart look like she expanded a little? :unsure:
Mischa Barton looks cute as always!I :heart: her!

Whoever that was in the transparent dress...this is a toys for tots benefit!! Whats with the boobs showing!? :lol:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 5th, 2003 - 6:20 pm
Whoever that was in the transparent dress...this is a toys for tots benefit!! Whats with the boobs showing!? :lol:
Maybe she thought it was a different type of "toys" event.... :innocent:

Toss the lipstick, Tori! It's not doing it for ya.

I like the events where you can see casual clothes - I think then it really brings out ones style. I like Samaire's style, and Rachel and Sarah look fab, too.

Am I the only person that thinks some of these people have not dressed appropriately at all?! Tay, I agree with you - if it's a childrens function - put the boobs away! :shock:

I like Tori Spelling's outfit alot! :heart:
Nikki's no longer blonde?!

Taryn Manning snd Samaire Armstrong looked cool :flower:

pink needs to get over her self :sick: :yuk:

Either Jennifer Geminez is sway-back with an extraordinary posture or she knows her boobs are more than visual and is trying really hard to get them notice (as if they already aren't). And ya'll are right...this is a kid's event...why the boobs?

I hate what Pink has done to herself.

I have never really cared for Tori Spelling. She's a bad actress and one of the worst dressers i have ever, ever seen...lipstick, yea + hair + dress, too!

I hate Garcelle's haircut. It does nothing for her but make her eyes look smaller. I loooooove Samaire's style, too. I really do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->