5th Mototola "Toys for Tots" Benefit Event

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Dec 7th, 2003 - 2:48 am
Either Jennifer Geminez is sway-back with an extraordinary posture or she knows her boobs are more than visual and is trying really hard to get them notice (as if they already aren't). And ya'll are right...this is a kid's event...why the boobs?
Yes, well... I don't really know who she is, but she looks like a desperate aging starlet trying to get noticed. Too sheer and glittery.

all look good apart from Pink...she is in TROUBLE with that look!
whatever happened to daphne zuninga

Originally posted by kimkhuu+Dec 6th, 2003 - 12:48 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimkhuu @ Dec 6th, 2003 - 12:48 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Dec 5th, 2003 - 6:20 pm
Whoever that was in the transparent dress...this is a toys for tots benefit!! Whats with the boobs showing!? :lol:
Maybe she thought it was a different type of "toys" event.... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: so how come paris and her p*rno girlfriend didnt attend :innocent:

:sick: to pink........im sorry but she has issues

Good grief, what was Jennifer Gimenez thinking??? I agree, put the boobs away, unless you're nursing one of these tots! :wacko:

I have a feeling (re: Jennifer Gimenez) that she has on one of those dresses that only look sheer when the bright flash hits them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->