63rd Annual Cannes International Film Festival

This was so much better than the Met Gala! So many hits.

^ i agree; naomi c, juliette, clotilde, liya, kate, marion, giovanna, carine, ashwayri, herzigova, eugenia silva and salma were my best of cannes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much!
Its like a picture summary/round-up!
Excellent!

I'm glad everyone likes, i also posted HQ's last week (on page 5) incase anyone is wondering why some are missed out, i didn't see the point in re-posting

Diane looks lovely, again! For me, she's definitely the best-dressed of Cannes this year.

For me, the best dressed this year @ Cannes are Cate Blanchett, Diane Kruger, Kirsten Dunst and Naomi Watts.
Really disappointed by Marion Cotillard though:blink:

Best dressed for me: Carey Mulligan, Michelle Williams.
Also like: Evangeline Lilly and Diane Kruger
Dislike: Eva Longoria

Cannes 2010 - Best dress

And the first in our list - Naomi Campbell. Black Panther of fashion business has become one of the most frequent visitors of the Cannes film premieres and parties. Some of her outfits is puzzling, but this dress L'Wren Scott - above all praise. A noble color, rich embroidery, a minimum of a naked body - the model looked like a real queen at a charity concert amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS.

At the same evening Roberto Cavalli dress has demonstrated Jennifer Lopez. In her dress of pearl-pink shade singer looked like a princess from a fairy tale.

Another heroine of the rich in beautiful dresses evening was Kate Beckinsale. The actress appeared on the red carpet in a Giorgio Armani dress, silver-blue color, perfectly stressing its light tan and slim figure.

A rare case - at list of "Best Dresses" hit the national dress designer, but also demonstrated the national star. At the premiere of "My Life" Elizaveta Boyarskaya looked very impressive in a dress Yanina. And, while competing with Western celebrity Lisa was extremely difficult to test, the red carpet, she survived with honor.

Marion Cotillard has demonstrated how to wear one of the trends of the season - overalls. For the charity event held in the Film Festival, she chose a striking piece suit, bra Lefranc Ferrand, embroidered with beads and tiny sequins. Completed the image of French actress Quinze sandals from Jimmy Choo.

Brand favorite Diana Kruger - Chanel. But for the closing ceremony of the Film Festival actress chose dress Jason Wu and was right - beautiful pink and black outfit made her one of the brightest stars in the evening.

All the Cannes Film Festival, Salma Hayek shone in dress Gucci Premiere. And for the closing ceremony, she chose a dress of the same brand.

Kristin Scott Thomas looks elegant in its 50 years. The actress is not afraid to experiment with bright colors - for the closing ceremony of the festival, she chose the lemon-yellow dress, Lanvin open shoulder. Regal out!

At the Cannes Film Festival Fan Bing Bing is constantly delighted audiences feminine and delicate dresses noble shades. One of them is particularly memorable: the Elie Saab dress actress looked like a forest nymph who descended from the pages of some ancient legends.

Evangeline Lilly has become one of the brightest stars at the premiere of new film by Woody Allen,this contributed to dress Emilio Pucci, the chosen actress for the red carpet.

Eva Longoria also examples of Emilio Pucci - true, vivid colors she chose virginal white, reminiscent of a wedding dress. Monochrome image of the actress diluted with bright accessories - large coral earrings, and clutch bags with crystals.

And, finally, Camilla Belle. At one of the Cannes Prime actress appeared in a modest, but very spectacular dress Gucci. Noble hue of her dress, as well as its strict silhouette, emphasized the beauty benefits Camilla, focusing on its merits - feminine shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

spletnik.ru

Eva Riccobono Cannes 2010 looks

1. "Robin Hood" premiere

- Emilio Pucci dress and Kris Ruhs jewels

What's the season of this Pucci's dress?

c2cffee0d99beac764f4a9eee62cfdac.jpg
|
MILESTONE-00TTP7

MILESTONE-00TTPG
|
MILESTONE-00TTML

2. The Chopard Trophy Dinner at the Hotel Martinez

- Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2009 dress

5x999.jpg

3. "The Fair Game" Cocktail Party hosted by Giorgio Armani

- Giorgio Armani S/S 2010

MILESTONE-00TZCA