67th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2014

Cate Blanchett at that Armani party looks sensational - so regal and ethereal

Miranda Otto's red dress is very cute

"The Homesman" premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2014 in Cannes, France.

Freida Pinto

Hilary Swank

Adriana Lima

Suki Waterhouse

Vanessa Hessler

Judit Masco

"The Expendables 3" premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2014 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

"The Homesman" premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2014 in Cannes, France.

Eleonora Carisi

Melita Toscan du Plantier

Agathe Borne and Patrick Poivre d'Arvor

Leila Bekhti

Hofit Golan

Svetlana Khodchenkova

(L-R) Lou de Laage, Melanie Laurent, Josephine Japy, Isabelle Carre, Claire Keim and Carole Franck

zimbio.com

cont.

Alexia Niedzielski

Nabilla Benattia

Aida Touihri

Gala Gonzalez

Alexandra Rosenfeld

Judit Masco

Sonam Kapoor

Imany

zimbio.com

Laurence Roustandjee and Aida Touihri

Sarah Barzyk

Alex Lutz and Audrey Dana

Melita Toscan du Plantier and Pascal Greggory

(4thL-R) FIFA President Sepp Blatter, Gerard Depardieu and director Frederic Auburtin

Hilary Swank, Sonja Richter and Miranda Otto

Jane Zhang

zimbio.com

All these women whose names I don't recognize, do they actually appear in some of the movies being screened at Cannes, or are they some local D-list celebrities? If someone has a movie there, they'll usually appear as part of the cast shots. But for the rest of them?

Not feeling Suki, at all. Those shoes!

Does it, though? I thought the reviews were mixed-positive?

Oh, i read few very bad ones, and saw a video from a critic on the Guardian site, and he tore it apart! Will check to see if today there is more positive reviews, i want a trailer!

Films that have been reviewed so far
19b46eb7a0d80cbc853a5d353bda6b11.png

lefilmfrancais

"Maps To The Stars" photocall during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2014 in Cannes, France.

Sarah Gadon

Mia Wasikowska

zimbio.com

Julianne Moore

justjared.com

Channing Tatum, Steve Carell and Mark Ruffalo attend the "Foxcatcher" photocall during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2014 in Cannes, France.

Channing Tatum, Steve Carell, director Bennett Miller and actor Mark Ruffalo

zimbio.com

Loved Robert Pattinson's look at his photocall ... what is Suki Waterhouse even doing at Cannes :ermm: ... ?

^ well there are a lot of things going on in Cannes during the festival, besides the main competition and the Film Market. So many brands are going there, maybe she's promoting one of them ? There are a LOT of events. And then people who just go there to attend movies and be seen. I don't know where she fits in :mrgreen:

Anyway, Suki can't pose to save her life.. I noticed that at the Met Gala and wondered how is she a model ?

Gaspard Ulliel and Léa Seydoux should be a couple, although I can't handle so much hotness :woot:

'Foxcatcher' premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2014 in Cannes, France.

Alice Braga

Claudio Tolcachir, Alice Braga, Pablo Fendrik and Gael Garcia Bernal

Cheryl Cole

Eva Longoria

Sonam Kapoor

Carole Bouquet

Jessica Chastain

Jess Weixler

zimbio.com

Mark Ruffalo, Channing Tatum, director Bennett Miller, Steve Carell, Megan Ellison and Jon Kilik

Doona Bae and Kim Sae Ron

Sarah Marshall

Korinna Danielou

zimbio.com

Jessica looks amazing, and the Maps to the Stars ladies all look perfect. I've also emerged from this thread a fan of Jess Weixler and Jeon Do-yeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->