Cannes Film Festival 2005

attachment.php

They both look GREAT!, I'am not a Penelope fan but I must admit that her style is growing on me! love most of the Valentino dresses she wears.

And Paz... she is just the perfect woman!She has one on the nicest faces I've seen, and she has a great body too.Plus I love her skin colour and the way she wears every single dress!

59x28m

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the Dolce & Gabbana party outfits I don't really like any, except maybe Margherita.

Penelope Cruz looks adorable in that blue dress and that hairstyle ! :flower:
Rose McGowen needs to lay off the pillow covers :blink:
Jessica Alba, too much á la Las Vegas :unsure:
Shu Qi ...:heart: :blush: ......asian girls are so beautiful *sigh*

Thanks for posting the pictures :heart: ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
This decision for the Palme d'Or will be tough when you have directors like David Cronenberg, Von Trier, Wim Wenders, Van Sant and Hsien among others in-competition. I can't wait for Sunday (Monday, here in the Philippines).

Fashion-wise, I could care less. It's all flash here with those gowns at Cannes.

Wow, pictures are always up at Getty way before the news outlets get them...

I didn't know Sharon Stone had a sister.

U.S. actress Sharon Stone (R) and her sister Kelly pose during arrivals for the American Foundation for AIDS Research's (amfAR) Cinema Against AIDS 2005 event during the 58th Cannes Film Festival, in Mougins May 19, 2005. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

r1062412600.jpg

Maybe it's because the picture isn't a close-up, or that the dress is really flattering, or that i'm still half asleep, but that's the best Sharon has looked this whole time.

^ Oh, that's definitely her best appearance in Cannes. I posted a bigger pic of her at the amFAR some pages back and she looks great!

OlgaKorbut said:
Taiwanese actors Shu Qi and Chang Chen at the screening of "Three Times"

5a5rpi

the dress is really beautiful, but, jesus, have you seen the shoes she#s wearing???!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->