Cannes Film Festival 2005

Kristin Scott thomas and Juliette Binoche looked amazing :woot: :heart:

Edit: just saw the pics of Gao Yuanyuan and Milla :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Run, Hayden, run!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't get all the hooplah surrounding her! Is it b/c she's teeny?? :huh: I can think of many more interesting actresses than her...

Taiwanese actors Shu Qi and Chang Chen at the screening of "Three Times"

5a5rpi

Last edited by a moderator:
zhang ziyi and the two asian actors above me look beautiful! asians:heart: representing!

Why does everyone hate Eva Longoria? I think she's beautiful, is a good actress but the only downside is she dosn't do score highly in the fashion stakes. However, saying that her Cannes outfits are quite nice.

Anyone got any party pics? They dont seem to post them up on Getty...

Also anyone been to this festival before? Anyone involved with it?

I normally like MK's outfits, but I think she's gone a little too far with this one. She looks like a kud who just got out of bed and dressed up granny's clothes. Weird. :sick:

To Missy-t1:

Hi! This is my first post, so I don't really know how to quote properly! But to answer your question I am not in Cannes for the festival, my husband is! He's there shooting it as a photographer.... For him it's a really hard 12 days, but it does have its fun moments too. He's shot a lot of celebrities before so he doesn't really get star struck anymore. For him the perks of covering Cannes are being able to get into some very cool parties in fantastic locations....

By the way, Hiam Abbas is half Palestinian half Tunisian.
Just to get that cleared up ;-)

PS. she acted in Satin Rouge, one of my favorite films.

I think that Shu Qi is absolutely gorgeous (here she is at the "Three Times" photo call), so I hate to get picky ... but I really don’t like the shoes she's wearing in the pic that OlgaKorbut posted. They look chunky and completely wrong with that dress!:yuk:

Attachments

• 5054443jblacroix5202005110233PM[1].jpg
    5054443jblacroix5202005110233PM[1].jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 16
Lindy said:
I think that Shu Qi is absolutely gorgeous (here she is at the "Three Times" photo call), so I hate to get picky ... but I really don’t like the shoes she's wearing in the pic that OlgaKorbut posted. They look chunky and completely wrong with that dress!:yuk:

She's pretty but I can't stand her need to be all innocent and cutesy wutsy in her movies. Perhaps she's trying to block out her past as a p*rn actress. I much prefer Zhang Ziyi

Bluestar07 said:
She's pretty but I can't stand her need to be all innocent and cutesy wutsy in her movies. Perhaps she's trying to block out her past as a p*rn actress. I much prefer Zhang Ziyi
:lol: she was a p*rn actress? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->