88th Annual Academy Awards 2016

Rooney is another Sofia Vegara. Reliant on a certain style always. But only one is called redundant.

You're right but I think that Rooney gets a pass because she wears HF while poor Sofia wears Marchesa :P

Jennifer Garner
qILSMhK.jpg

getty

Rooney looks the same as always. Even down to the same bland expression.

Love Saoirse's look. Looks great with her eyes.

Heidi needs to just not attend any award shows. Homegirl always is the tackiest one there.

Oh ffs, are we really being forced to watch that old hag offering her thoughts on fashion when she has never looked good in her life and what is that woman in the red dress next to her wearing?

Oh ffs, are we really being forced to watch that old hag offering her thoughts on fashion when she has never looked good in her life and what is that woman in the red dress next to her wearing?

This is a whole new low for E!.

Oh god Rooney.. really? her equivalent of blue jeans and white tee..

I don't know what Chrissy does besides being a bikini model and being married to some famous guy but that woman is everywhere! it's annoying, fantastic team she has.. they just always find a way to squeeze her in..

Brie's dress looks straight out of one of those fugly stores on broadway (dtla).

and Jennifer Garner is just pathetic...her Vanity Fair thing is unforgivable, I don't want to see her either. :lol:

Hahaha, they just confused Sandy Powell for Tilda Swinton. I'm dying.

Kerry Washington looks like she's in cotume for a warrior movie LOL

LOVE Julianne Moore's dress :D

Jennifer Garner's dress is too bottom heavy.

I've decided I'm liking Margo Robbie's look.

Surprised with Julianne's choice, I knew it would be Chanel but didn't think she'd go for that silhouette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->