90210 The Next Generation Fashion

personally i really enjoy the fashion on this show, i mean i totally agree with fashionmemory its not better than GG but i definitely love watching the show for it. Theres some great ideas for spring fashion in there lol

I feel like the clothes are not as exciting but then again, do you know people who are in high school and dress like Blair Waldorf?

I feel like the clothes on 90210 are more realistic that GG, so real people can kind of style themselves within their budgets to look like their favorite characters - but GG's style is just so much more intriguing.

Loved the prom dresses on tonights episode, does anyone know who made Naomi's green dress?

I love silvers style.
Seems as though she is the only one who can pull anything off, fashion wise.

The dress that she wore to her valentines dinner with Dixon,
and her prom dress were both really classy

^ this is quite hot actually!

ever since Penn Badgely's snarky comments on the actresses' weight, i've kind of been rooting for 90210.

(ppsht, since when was it in his place to comment anyway? :angry:

and the actresses do on the whole wear the outfits well, its abit edgier (shorter dresses, higher heels) and i think less self conscious.

what comment may i ask?

i am not really a fan of this show or the fashion of this show but i must admit that those ladies are pretty adorable.

It seems that nobody is updating the style on this thread. I'll do it!

Shenae Grimes:

thecelebritycity

AnnaLynne McCord:

Other pictures all together minus Shenae:

thecelebritycity

Awesome pics! I like everyone's except AnnaLynn's - but, eh, I guess she's supposed to look like she chooses more for "brand" and expense than actual style.

Shenae Grimes on the set of 90210, 22nd July 2009:

thecelebritycity

AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Stroup, and Shenae Grimes made their way to the upper front deck of a large boat to shoot a few scenes in Marina del Rey on Thursday (July 23:(

gossipgirls

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->