90210 The Next Generation Fashion

random onset
001-1.jpg

90210daily

^Actually, it's a dress. An odd-looking one at that. She wore it for the play.

Anyway, I really liked Naomi's beige top in the last episode! I just finished watching the episode.

The styling on GG versus 90210 can't even be compared, but part of that is also because of the locations of the show. It would be unrealistic to expect LA girls to be dressing like NYC girls. I think while the fashion is definitely not as good as GG, it's pretty realistic and reflective of LA style.

^^totally agree with you

yesterday on the Long Beach, CA set
fadedyouth

shenae-grimes-annalynne-mccord-and-.jpg

shenae-grimes-annalynne-mccord-a-2.jpg

shenae-grimes-annalynne-mccord-a-3.jpg

shenae-grimes-and-cast-on-the-set-o.jpg

shenae-grimes-annalynne-mccord-a-1.jpg

shenae-grimes-annalynne-mccord-a-4.jpg

I honestly think the fashion is horrible on this show so far. I really expected more. I think they dress Naomi terribly most of the time and the rest are very bland for me (except Silver - I think they're doing decently with her). I actually think high school kids dress better than the show is giving them credit for. Hopefully the wardrobe dept can borrow better samples now and have a better budget since the show is a success, but I guess we'll see.

I honestly think the fashion is horrible on this show so far. I really expected more. I think they dress Naomi terribly most of the time and the rest are very bland for me (except Silver - I think they're doing decently with her). I actually think high school kids dress better than the show is giving them credit for. Hopefully the wardrobe dept can borrow better samples now and have a better budget since the show is a success, but I guess we'll see.

I agree. And yeah, Naomi's outfits on the show are absolutely horrible.

Does anyone know designed the dress that Shanae Grimes is wearing on the cover of US Weekly?

shenae_grimes2.jpg

^ this is quite hot actually!

ever since Penn Badgely's snarky comments on the actresses' weight, i've kind of been rooting for 90210.

(ppsht, since when was it in his place to comment anyway? :angry:

and the actresses do on the whole wear the outfits well, its abit edgier (shorter dresses, higher heels) and i think less self conscious.

tvguide

003.jpg

1.png

Jeff Vespa Photo ^
90210daily
shenae-grimes.us

2m7hrv5.jpg

That outfit, specifically those high heeled tennis shoes are absolutely vile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->