90210 The Next Generation Fashion

ugh, this looks terrible. GG was great because they were doing a lot of interesting, off beat looks and the characters actually (to me anyway) look like they could be in highschool. These guys look OLD except for Shenae. I also find it quite outdated looking. None of the stuff is really 'fresh' or interesting. A bit try-hard actually. I actually think the styling of shenae is the best thus far....

i know theres no way this will be better than gossip girl but i do plan on watching this. there are just so many la shows out there that are so blah that i dont expect too much from this.

The dress that Jessica Stroup's character is wearing in the promo is American Apparel :smile:

RNT40_06.jpg
serve.asp

that dress Jessica was wearing is cute :smile:^^

I think it's easy to see 90210 and GG style is gonna be way different. GG's styling is unbelievable, hopefully 90210 will get better depending on the longevity of the show.

28v3tpf.jpg

e0j14j.jpg

Ryan Eggold as Ryan Matthews
ontd

That blue pleated dress is really cute, ID anyone?

i like shenae's purse from the first picture and what annalynne is wearing ( top or dress don't know)

Jessica stroup looks great.

The clothes budget doesnt look as big as GG tho...

I don't really care for Jessica's outfit. I love AnnaLynne's Chanel accessories!

shenae looks cute there ^^ untill her feet ...thanks for the new pics :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->