90210 The Next Generation Fashion

I was wondering because I saw the tv promos and couldn't understand why the clothes were so tragic. But then I remember I was out in LA a couple of months ago and it really does make sense.

Shooting in L.a. Yesterday

theskinnywebsite.com

film_set_90210_046_wenn5176227.jpg

film_set_90210_048_wenn5176228.jpg

film_set_90210_056_wenn5176239.jpg

film_set_90210_051_wenn5176237.jpg

Jessica and Shenae

I think they look cute :smile: Love the boots

after watching all the pix....
guess they just don't aim for fashion~

after watching all the pix....
guess they just don't aim for fashion~

:lol: yeah seems like it... they either have a really bad stylist or are trying to do the opposite of other shows and not make these kids super fashionable.

Wow, the fashion is terrible! What the hell are those two girls wearing?! ^

theskinnywebsite.com

Jessica and Shenae

I think they look cute :smile: Love the boots

:sick: ....
i remember first seasons of 90210 when Kelly, Donna and their friends represented upper class of BH and hollywood stars ...
but is it how upper class teens dress now in L.A. ??
leaving those style overthere ...

the styling is just horrible !!!!
hire rachel zoe ... not liking her but she could help a little, non ?

yeah i don't like what they're wearing but i think the story itself is much more important maybe the show will be good; in Gossip girl it's all about nice clothes that most could never afford and some boring characters (except Blair)

1867head9020frontvr2.jpg

Troop Beverly Hills? Not quite. Click here to meet the new class on TV.

Jessica. AnnaLynne. Shenae.

You may not be on first-name terms with these girls yet, but come September 2, you will be. That’s when 90210 revives itself with a new class of West Beverley High students, and if you thought Brenda and Dylan were trouble, just wait.

“We’re very racy, very provocative, and very modern,” says AnnaLynne McCord, whose character Naomi Bennett is so spoiled, so ruthless, and so gorgeous, she threatens to seduce herself straight into a spinoff series based on the pilot alone. “But the emotions and the issues are very real,” adds Shenae Grimes (yes, “that girl from Degrassi”)… “Like, on most television shows, the girl gets an eating disorder, she cries, her mom solves it… all in one episode. It’s not like that in real life, and on our show, these characters have real layers that will all peel away very, very slowly.”

And if designer labels and psychological warfare aren’t enough – not to mention pool parties, bar parties, and scenes on a private jet – there’s also a steady shot of nostalgia: Shannen Doherty, the guy from The Peach Pit, and Jenni Garth are all confirmed to guest-star on the series, and actress Jessica Stroup boasts the character name “Silver” – as in David Silver, the alter-ego of Brian Austin Greene.

If all this info leaves you hungry for a 90 sneak preview, we can help: Tomorrow you'll see an exclusive NYLON podcast, starring the cast of 90210 as they prep for their very own NYLON cover shoot. But don’t be disappointed if there’s no b*tch slaps, catfights, or unprotected sex – remember, these kids are just acting.
FARAN KRENTCIL

[Nylon]

that black dress looks like my rubbish bag.... still, if those are clothes from the show instead of from the photo shoot, i will be more looking forward to the fashion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->