Aaron Taylor-Johnson

I didn't recognize him at first in that Halloween picture!

From Vogue.co.uk: This week, Sam Taylor-Wood and actor Aaron Johnson announced their engagement. Way before they came out as a proper couple, Vogue astutely noted the “physical playfulness between Aaron and Sam Taylor-Wood”. Be sure to buy our December issue (on sale now) for the full story of their relationship, and to get the on-set skinny on the artist-turned-director’s debut, Nowhere Boy. Then, come Boxing Day, head to the cinema to see Sam’s beau (I mean fiancé) sizzle on-screen as the young John Lennon, to find out what the fuss is all about. Cougar schmugar – we wish them both bon chance.

staylorwood_blog_v_4nov09_mag_b.jpg

source: vogue.co.uk

I will scan the whole article when I get it, but it doesn't come out in my country for a few more weeks.

Nowhere Boy Press Conference during the Torino Film Festival (aaron-johnson.net)

nnocae.jpg
11glev4.jpg
293j1a1.jpg
fp8oh.jpg

Thanks for all the pics :smile: he's gorgeous.
He's amazing in Nowhere Boy <3

Film-maker Sam Taylor-Wood, 42, pregnant by 19-year-old film star fiancé

Artist and film-maker Sam Taylor-Wood is pregnant with the child of her 19-year-old fiancé Aaron Johnson. The 42-year-old and Johnson fell in love while making the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy. A spokesman for the pair said: 'We can confirm that Sam is pregnant with her and Aaron’s first child. Both are very, very happy'.

Taylor-Wood has won acclaim for Nowhere Boy and Johnson for his portrayal of the young Beatle. She is one of the country’s most celebrated artists and has two daughters, Angelica, 12, and three-year-old Jessie from her marriage to art dealer Jay Jopling. Filming on Nowhere Boy, her debut feature which also stars Kristin Scott Thomas and Anne-Marie Duff, began early last year in Liverpool.

At the Cannes film festival in May, the Standard reported that romance had blossomed between leading man and director. At the end of October, when the film closed the London Film Festival, they became engaged. Taylor-Wood fought colon cancer in 1997 and breast cancer three years later. She twice had chemotherapy and is believed to have refused one course of drugs, fearing they would make her infertile. The artist was married to White Cube gallery owner Mr Jopling for 11 years. They split in September 2008. The whole family attended Nowhere Boy’s premiere. In an interview with the Guardian last year, before her engagement to Johnson, Taylor-Wood would not be drawn on whether they wanted to start a family.

She did, however, say that the actor and her daughters had quickly become close. 'They get on really well and the little ones love him. It all felt strangely natural.' Daughter Angelica plays Lennon’s sister in the film and Jessie also has a small role so they could spend time on set. Taylor-Wood has said that from the start of her relationship with Johnson they 'had quite a psychic link'. She has said that she is not bothered by their 23-year age gap. 'I’ve always lived my life as fearlessly as possible. And going through all the crap I’ve been through, I don’t really listen to other people’s opinions, just follow my heart and my instincts.'
source:dailymail.co.uk

Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor-Wood at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, yesterday.

article-1245730-08009C41000005DC-676_468x603.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

aaron is drop dead gorgeous and sexy to boot; i personally think they make a gorgeous couple, they look so happy together. whether it lasts or not really doesn't matter it's in this moment 'the here and now' that counts, they are two adults who are head over heels in love with each other and that's a beautiful thing. plus i love his style too.

Nowhere Boy - Times BFI London Film Festival

zimbio

Kick-A*s - London Film Premiere 22/03/2010

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back