Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Thanks for all the pics ForChicSake! Aaron is so gorgeous. He looked amazing at the Kick-A** premiere. Sam looks lovely too.

She is pregnant? Wow, congrats to them though!

He's looking good!

Man About Town Spring/Summer 2010 : Aaron Johnson By Alasdair McLellan

Image via TheMalcolm post by voycik

^your welcome:wink:

Sam Taylor-Wood and her young fiance Aaron Johnson, 19, are seen with Sam's two daughters from her previous marriage to Jay Joplin. Their car was parked over two parking bays, a traffic warden started to issue a ticket just as Aaron came back to the car. He picked Sam up from John Frieda beauty salon and played the doting dad to her two daughters.

zimbio

'Kick A*s' Photcall held at the Soda Club Berlin, Germany/Berlin radio station Energy (NRJ) 30.03.10

wenn

Thanks for all the pics. Aaron is so gorgeous :heart:. I finally saw 'Nowhere Boy' yesterday as it has just been released where I live and he was excellent in it. I think he is going to become a mega star.

Random note, but it's funny how Sam's youngest daughter has red hair now, when she had blonde hair at the Nowhere Boy premiere a few months ago. My hair changed from blonde to brown quite suddenly when I was about that age.

Aaron Johnson was on Jonathan Ross this week. He seemed really nervous, so the interview is rather awkward, but here it is anyway...

youtube

i didn't see these posted...sorry about the tags.

Aaron Johnson by Sam Christmas

contourphotos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"