Adrien Brody And January Jones Might Be Doing It

Kenysha75

Reaction score
adrienjanuarymaybebutprobablynot.jpg

Adrien Brody and January Jones were at the same Memorial Day party in Malibu yesterday, and now some are saying that she's sucking on his hung nose on the down low. You know, because if two famous whores go to the same party, that automatically means they are fuc*ing each other over the toilet in the bathroom.

And while I do agree that everybody should be focusing on solving the mystery of Adrien and January's relationship, I think that before we do that we need to put our magnifying glasses over this picture. This is where the real story is:
therealstorytiedyedduo.jpg

Why are they both wearing a Jerry Garcia uniform? Why is that boy sitting on the floor in the doorway? Why is that person behind him holding a rolled up paper like my abuelita getting ready to attack? Why did a moth nibble at that lady's brows? Why is she wearing frosted Playboy pink lipstick bought at the Dollar Tree? These are the real questions!
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the real questions are the ones in the last part of the article :lol:

Why did a moth nibble at that lady's brows?
:rofl:
I hope they're really doing it!

I think she is so out of his league.

Most girls he has dated are out of his league, but because his an actor, he can dated them. I still don´t understand how Elsa Pataky dated him. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->