Affordable Alternatives to Designer Footwear #2

xlla9x.jpg

jeffrey campbell "bad alice" $135 available at need supply

needsupply.com

^
I have the ASOS Aggies in black, they're really nice! Good dupe for the Isabel Marant boots.

i've got the zara ones in blue, they are quite comfy as the heels are 3''. : )

any alternatives to the marant hidden wedge sneakers/chukka boots?
lespetitespestes.com
ebay.com

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!joE2IWC(zO8BNt5)YqP5w~~0_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!joE2IWC(zO8BNt5)YqP5w~~0_3.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Coachella_Music_Festival_Day_2_in_Indio_April_16_2011+copy.jpg
    Coachella_Music_Festival_Day_2_in_Indio_April_16_2011+copy.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 4
^ I'm looking for some alternatives as well cos I've been obsessed with the IM ones lately :heart: I wish I found them in dark grey..

The F21 version of Alexander Wang....nonono :ninja:

Isabel Marant Dicker Boot Alternative by Witchery (Simone boot)

Just scored a pair on ebay for $99 AUD! Online price $189.99AUD
w111123mus_lg.jpg

Also got this pair from eBay also by Witchery (Biba) and its an alternative to the Balenciaga shoe you always see taylor tomasi hill wearing.

Biba4_400400.jpg

Does anyone have any current great KOs of the Isabel Marant Dicker bootie, with the lower wooden stacked heel, that are available in the US?

Iridescent* - those Witchery ones are great! But they're sold out online and a little too pricey for me at retail price :/

Does anyone have any current great KOs of the Isabel Marant Dicker bootie, with the lower wooden stacked heel, that are available in the US?

Iridescent* - those Witchery ones are great! But they're sold out online and a little too pricey for me at retail price :/

Aw I just sold them on eBay! They didn't suit me.

Try asos.com

they have restocked the aggie in suede (black and tan) and its only 45 pounds. 77 dollars?

Thanks for the info and help :smile: Sorry the witchery boots didn't suit you! I'm not a huge fan of the ASOS Aggie, but I'll keep desperately looking! Thanks again.

The topshop alternative is pretty spot on too. There's one for sale on ebay.co.uk if you are a EUR 38/ 5 UK

just saw another one in a 37

Last edited by a moderator:
The topshop alternative is pretty spot on too. There's one for sale on ebay.co.uk if you are a EUR 38/ 5 UK

just saw another one in a 37

Yep - been keeping my eyes peeled on ebay for a fairly priced pair in my size (EUR 39) too! I like how they mimicked the Marant miele color the best out of all the replicas anyway. Thanks Iridescent* for all your help! :flower:

i'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right x)
If someone could help me find a similar pair to these Burberry rain boots, which are amazing!
IMG_8354.jpg

credit:http://www.stylescrapbook.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->