Alice Dellal

Some people here need to get a sense of humor. Obviously Nylon is something you must take deadly serious.

Here's scans of THAT interview and a gorgeous accompanying pic from Nylon October 2007 scanned by me

thanks so much karina! I love how she comes across in that interview and it's interesting to learn a bit more about her

all.jpg

source: http://personnal-shopper.blogspot.com/

(getty)
November 6, 2007

Attachments

• 77753722.jpg
    77753722.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 77753719.jpg
    77753719.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 77753676.jpg
    77753676.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 61
^ Really? Wow, I would have put her at 5'3, tops. Maybe it's the angle of the pictures that make her look so small.

^ Really? Wow, I would have put her at 5'3, tops. Maybe it's the angle of the pictures that make her look so small.

Well she has stood alongside Charlotte Casriaghi in some pics and she's 5'7-ish...Alice looked about a few inches shorter.

I think it's the angle...cause she does model at times and appears longer.

^ Charlotte doesn't appear to be 5'7 to me.

Yeah, that's why I asked (because of the fact that she models).

^ Charlotte doesn't appear to be 5'7 to me.

Yeah, that's why I asked (because of the fact that she models).

I didn't think Char was that tall either but someone on here ran into her in London a few weeks back and said she was surprisingly tall. :shock:

Alice’s Wonderland

alice1.jpg

She is 20, gorgeous, the granddaughter of a Brazilian billionaire. Her mother and aunt were models, and she parties with only the coolest kids. She is the coolest kid. With a little help from Mario Testino and Carine Roitfeld, she channelled Jerry Hall in a glorious editorial in Paris Vogue. She’s the name on everyone’s lips, from Milan (Donatella!) to New York (US Vogue!). She is Alice Dellal at Select Model Management, and she is major.

-o2w

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice with James Jagger (Lizzy's brother, Mick and Jerry's son). She is rumored to be dating him.

I think they both look lovely in this photo.

jamesjagger1a.jpg

source: hola.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she dresses well at all for her lovely figure.

well that's obviously the whole point. she doesn't take herself too seriously. i absolutely adore her.

no.

boggles the mind how she could be deemed 'gorgeous' or 'stylish'.

she has attitude, I'll give her that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->