attachment.php

attachment.php

106zm88.jpg

2nl8mlk.jpg

hvunf4.jpg

attachment.php

Source:cotilleando.com

Yeah, at least a bit healthier.
(And Tatiana looks like a giraffe with that fur coat. Not a good look for her)

So sweet the way he has Daphne wrapped up. Daphne is practically a fashionista in her own right. She's a fashion icon for dogs everywhere.B)
What is his red cocktail that he drinks?
Final question : any theories about his phone, please speak up! see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chewstercastle/4387614870/

PS: It's good to see Daph and Romeo getting along well. I suppose they are pals. :heart:

The phone looks like...Motorola V3 black. My dad used to have it. Actually, he still uses it sometimes, but he has another one.
I think it is that one because you can see the little black M in the back.

Daph is a fashionista! I love that!

And about the cocktail...no idea.

I think you might be right about motorola but doubt it is a V3 razr because it doesn't look at all like a flip phone. is there a V3 pda? 'cause andy's phone definitely looks like a smartphone. but I bet you are right on the motorola "M" thing. I saw that too and thought it might be Lg logo but I think you are right.

You mean this one?

blackberry_curve_8900.jpg

Source: e-global.es

I don't see the M here. Yeah, probably it's not a V3 (old model for him to have it anyway)

He looks great! Thanks for the pic! Do you know if Charlotte and Pierre were there too?

No, Charlotte and Pierre were not there.

Andrea's shaved head looks good for a change, though it is weird seeing him completely shaved.

jayson is right. it's the bb curve 8900. charlotte had the 8300? last year and now has the Bold 9700. pierre has a blackberry too, but I'm not sure which one. I'm pretty sure Pierre's is one of the curve models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->