Alice Dellal

In the last pic, the resemblance to her brother is very strong. The Dellal lips. B)

2ic626v.jpg
cd and cn

Ent lawyer says that she was the only person showing up at the Selfridges opening but he is usually full of the brown stuff, so...

oh, wow. straightened hair!? i'm not sure i like the gold part of the dress, and i like the shoes, but i don't like them paired with that dress. other than that, i think she looks absolutely gorgeous here.

Alice is on the cover of LET THEM EAT CAKE

ltecnew_2.jpg

lteccov_5.jpg

these photos are from stylebubble. does anyone have the actual issue? i think they only sell it in stores in london. can someone scan more of her from the magazine?

She looks fantastic with straight hair! But with too much make-up she can look like a tranny mess...

amywhinehouseface.

I admire her for being different, but she never looks nice, who couldn't be ~unique~ if you had all that money? though she'll go on being famous like all the others nonetheless.

i love her but can't she find anything else to wear other than those cut off shorts

she and he sister were in teen vogue a few years ago. there was an area in the mag about sisters and alice and her sister were apart of it. alice was 14 (maybe) and wore this cute blue marine (i think) short dress with a pair of nike hightop sneakers. she was so adorable.

in the article she said her sister and her boyfriend started copying her nike air sneakers

i wish i cound find the article but stupid me had to rip it out and put it on my wall than lose it

Last edited by a moderator:
These are not new (from London and Paris Fashion Weeks F/08), but they just haven't been posted yet.

Vivenne Westwood Red Label

00150m.jpg

00400m.jpg

Giambattista Valli

00590m.jpg

00630m.jpg

source: style.com

^thanks for those! She's also featured in this month's Vogue Paris!:flower:

I love love love her... she obviously doesn't care what anybody thinks and it's great!

Is she half arabic? Her last name "Delall" is an arabic name. Her dad must be British/Syrian...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->