Andrea Casiraghi

124x1jn.jpg
[/IMG]
jggt1u.jpg
[/IMG]
Friday night in Monaco, an A-list party on a designer yacht. The host, the young Lebanese, Noor Fares

On the Wedge 2, the yacht designed by Phillipe Starck, there was a party with an exclusive guest list restricted to 100 top-tier guests, to celebrate the new jewelry line N.oor (precious pieces in ebony and diamonds), the young and well-connected Lebanese designer.

The party went on until 3am and included guests like Margherita Missoni, Pierre and Charlotte Casiraghi, Adrien Brody, Tatiana Santo Domingo, Paris Hilton with her younger sister...
vogue.it

he looks better than last year, but far from the man he was 4 yrs ago.

He is looking so much better!
I love this pic (if we could just get rid off Tatiana, it would be an excellent pic)
And for what i can see of the outfit, he was looking quite elegant that night.

He is looking so much better!
I love this pic (if we could just get rid off Tatiana, it would be an excellent pic)
And for what i can see of the outfit, he was looking quite elegant that night.

This! :rofl:

Yeah, he looks great.

I wonder what happened to the Casiraghi's brothers: he and Charlotte were unbelievable beautiful, now....:shock:
on the other hand, Pierre is better than ever!

^I agree 110%, how did he go from being one of the hottest guys on the planet to... ZERO APPEAL! He is not looking better look @ him... :blink:
'H&M Champs Elysees' Designed By Jean Nouvel Paris Flagship Opening

getty

We are beginning to get pics of him out of nothing!
He still is with Tatiana...guess he'll never let her. Or she'll never let him :lol:
At least his style is good.

Monaco National Day, 19th November 2010:

Andrea+Casiraghi+National+Day+Monaco+XTOUOsPzC8Hl.jpg

Andrea+Casiraghi+Monaco+National+Day+2010+Y57xbSqHXGcl.jpg

Andrea+Casiraghi+Monaco+National+Day+2010+7m2D3MfonvKl.jpg

Andrea+Casiraghi+Monaco+National+Day+2010+a-6cGuTdteCl.jpg

profimedia-0087699039.jpg

profimedia-0087611670.jpg

profimedia-0087611629.jpg

Zimbio.com and Profimedia.

AMADE gala dinner, April 7th 2011

apjur7.jpg

98135d1302248256-la-princesa-caroline-con-charlotte-y-andrea-casiraghi-en-la-gala-de-amade-en-ma-naco-w4576.jpg

98144d1302257927-la-princesa-caroline-con-charlotte-y-andrea-casiraghi-en-la-gala-de-amade-en-ma-naco-zapatos.jpg

98149d1302258071-la-princesa-caroline-con-charlotte-y-andrea-casiraghi-en-la-gala-de-amade-en-ma-naco-mona.jpg

source: profimedia via cotilleando.

The shoes....what do you think?

I still think Pierre's hotter, but Andrea is looking loads better than he had in recent years. But those shoes are quite tacky.

Wow! The last post was 2013! Before his marriage! And kids etc.
Hmm.... :cool:

Here is some up to date information, from the "royal author" Tatiana Coco

Birth date: 8 June 1984
Birthplace: Monaco baby!
Education: Remember when we all thought he went to Lycée Jeanne d’Arc in Saint-Aspais? Those were good times! Well, it turns out he attended “high school” at the International School of Paris, took the International Bac in June 2002, failed it, but passed it on the second try at the end of that year. As a reward, he got a car (a VW Golf). His mother, Princess Caroline of Monaco, gave the commencement speech at this school about that time. In the speech, she said she had two sons attending IS-Paris. (Andrea’s stepbrother, Prince Ernst Andreas, had transferred from Malvern College in the UK.) Andrea did a semester at McGill University but ultimately graduated, in 2007, from the American University of Paris, with a degree in International Studies or Relations or something of that sort (minor in Visual Culture). Years later, after he was married with children, he went to Madrid to get an MBA at the appropriately-named Instituto de Empresa (business institute). Again operating in sync with family members, he chose the same business school as his other stepbrother, Prince Christian Heinrich.

Career and family: Not much of one, really. He did an internship at Monaco’s Qatar embassy (which, like most of Monaco’s embassies, is located in Paris.) So far, he’s really just a very happy, immensely proud husband and dad. His happiness and relief were vastly increased by the birth of Monaco’s little twin saviors, for without Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, Andrea would still be just a mom away from the throne. A day’s work for Andrea now means a little light childcare (the nanny takes care of the hard stuff) and some charitable and representational duties to assist his family. His wife (Tatiana Santo Domingo) has more money than he does (way, way more!) But even without her inheritance, she does quite well on the profits of her fashion business, Muzungu Sisters. They live and work in London, with two kids and a dog. Apparently, a third baby is in “the oven.” They do the socialite thing-- gallery exhibitions, store openings, that kind of thing. Tatiana dresses up; Andrea dresses down. They are a study in contrast, but apparently deeply in love!
Children:
  • Sasha (born 2013)
    Sometimes misspelled Sacha, despite the official bulletin of the Principality spelling it ‘Sasha’
    In an interview for a German magazine, his mother revealed that his full name is Alexandre Andrea Stefano Casiraghi.
  • India (born 2015)
    Named for the country special to Tatiana’s mother
Both were born in London. ‘Home’ is in the borough of Kensington.
Sasha started “pre-prep” in September 2017.

Especially known for: Being patron of MOTRICE (for cerebral palsy research) and a 2004 humanitarian tour of the Philippines to spotlight the work of his mother’s pet charity, AMADE

Quotes:
“My mother is my role model.”
“I spent eight months in Africa - teaching in Senegal, Niger, and Togo.”

Vacation spot:
For summer, Ibiza, until it became too crowded and the “cool” people moved to Formentera…. Until that too became less cool than Mykonos! It’s anyone’s guess when even Mykonos begins to lose its original charm for the world’s idol plutocrats!
For winter, there are excellent options: either the Swiss or the Austrian Alps will do, but Gstaad probably holdest the dearest place in his heart, for that is where he and Tatiana were religiously married.

The legends about him: That he once dragged his mama around Paris until he found a jacket that replicated one he saw a picture of his dad wearing; that he collects Swatch watches; plays the African drums; the 0007 Monaco license plate; et cetera!

Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wEmZ3U7ITlzUjGpox_UGQFZ9SAYMAizrZ1-VvKcOQFo/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a picture for each year that the thread was dormant:

andrea_casiraghi_tatiana_santo_domingo_posgrado.jpg

Source: Libertad Digital

Andrea_Casiraghi_Fight_Aids_Charity_Gala_Monte_yx23q_RZY8x1l.jpg

Source: Zimbio

2016:
Andrea on his skateboard, backwards cap on his head, almost like the old days!
99_866840_000008.jpg

Source (and more pics!)
http://www.oggi.it/people/gallery/p...molto-diversi-almeno-nel-look-foto-esclusive/

tumblr_oz1gsd_XMAJ1tgsjpfo4_1280.jpg

Source: andreacasiraghi.tumblr.com
Sasha wore a Buzz Lightyear costume! :mrgreen:
http://andreacasiraghi.tumblr.com/post/167226278248/30-october-2017-in-london-uk-casiraghi-children

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->