Altuzarra F/W 10.11 New York

^yeah it was reported she'd be styling the show and with her now being freelance it only makes sense

the show is alittle hit and miss, the best pieces are the coats, furs and the second last red gown (wore by magdalena)
and i love the leather trousers

What a massive disappointment! It really is ugly, nasty...really one of the most awful collections I've seen.

I'm with everyone : this Gucci Tom Ford period ....... !!!!

No wonder that this was styled by a Carine Roitfeld's ex asst.

C grade rip off of Tom Fords Gucci Fall 2003 Blade runner collection , I mean soo many dresses were copied but with ****ty tailoring , even in the sequencing looool hahahahah. EPIC FAIL

looks very Carine Roitfield to me but interperted wayyy to literally.

finally the ALL STAR shows have started, i loved the huge colures and the body suit on Abbey looks HAWT, i didnt like that red dress on natasha or constance, but over all i was drooling over this collection:clap:

This is a bad copy of Tom Ford's work. The dresses are very bad cut.

I've never seen such a literal copy of Tom Ford ever in my life. This is a near replica of the Fall 2003 Gucci collection.
That being said I love it to bits because it's so absolutely naughty :evil:

TOM FORD . :shock:
This is gorgeous !!!!! Of course it's not up to the quality and precision of Tom Ford at Gucci since it is just a start-up, but God ..... this is great . The last red gowns (not the very last one) are some of the best things I've seen come down the NYC catwalks in a long time ! I'm for this guy !! :clap:

What a GORGEOUS show!!
Everything looks so sexy,cool,sleek and sophisticated.Love the leather naughty pieces and the strong attitude of the whole collection.The makeup is great and matches the clothes very well and the model casting is perfect for such interesting show
Then who cares if it's copied,still better than other crappy shows in New York :lol:

Azzedine Alaia meets Tom Ford(remember the red suit from Gucci 96FW?) in New York...anyway I'm a sucker for this powerful style.:crush:Bet Carine must love it!

Completely agree, everyone has been quick to point out the Tom Ford similarities but I also see Alaia written all over it.

Disappointing, although I like a lot of the pieces, Altuzarra always brought his own uniqueness and ideas to his collections and he obviously failed to do that this time around.

It's definitely a mixture between FW 03 + FW 04 . I cannot stop looking at this . It's the best of NYFW so far .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->