Victoria Beckham Dresses F/W 10.11 New York

don't know am I wright to post this pics here...

fashionfaceoff01.jpg
fashionfaceoff02.jpg
fashionfaceoff03.jpg
fashionfaceoff04.jpg

source

^ Ditto!!!

Maybe that's why i love the collection so much......some elements are Versace esque ^_^

Of course Grace is there she is from US Vogue for gods sake !!

Victoria does look extremly uncomfortable, not very confident at all!!

The collection is beautiful this season, especially the colour pallette and fabrics. She is starting to move away from the Roland Mouret style of dress and come up with something slightly more original.

Victoria Beckham F/W Dress Collection 2010

The new Dress Collection from Victoria is amazing! Victoria Beckham F/W Dress Collection 2010! Love her and her fashion taste is awesome, love it!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham F/W Dress Collection 2010

The new Dress Collection from Victoria is amazing! Victoria Beckham F/W Dress Collection 2010! Love her and her fashion taste is awesome, love it!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Apparantly Victoria is wearing one of the floor length lame dresses for the Oscars.

I'm always surprised by how much I like Posh Spice's clothing. Always.

Didn't know this had a thread!

I think its very nice, the softened silhouettes were beautiful and unexpected.

I like the way VB is doing this - very slowly and carefully, but the evolution and progression of her skills as a designer is clear.

I don't know why she bothers talking about the collection and the 'drapery' and the film noir inspiration it just makes it sound like fashion class 101 it's somewhat embarrassing. If her name wasn't attached to it then I am sure people would appreciate it far more, she should just let the clothes speak for themselves and stop trying to win points.

Victoria does look extremly uncomfortable, not very confident at all!!

I think the total opposite. Very proud of her vocal introduction.
Gorgeous collection, love the silhouettes. Shoes look nice as well.

I don't know why she bothers talking about the collection and the 'drapery' and the film noir inspiration it just makes it sound like fashion class 101 it's somewhat embarrassing. If her name wasn't attached to it then I am sure people would appreciate it far more, she should just let the clothes speak for themselves and stop trying to win points.

Totally agree. She sounds so rehersed and uncomfortable. There is alot of bottom shuffling going on here for the fashion eds. I cannot understand how someone who was not so long ago wearing baseball caps, hotpants, slogan t-shirts, plastic nails, orange tan and hair extensions can suddenly be designing "Film Noir" style dresses thats Roland Mourets team influence without a doubt.

It's what you'd expect. I'd wear it, you'd wear it, she'd wear it. It's elegant, not imaginative, essentially what it wants to be.

Most boring designer ever and most boring collection ever done
Considering Victoria Beckham as a designer is a joke,seriously she may have an "interesting" style but it's all the same.90% of the time she ends wearing YSL trib two and always plays it safe,she does not take any risk
She has been doing the same thing for 2 years now

You know, it's quite sad but true how i connected more with this collection than i did with Versace's :(

These are dresses that don't need some fancy explanation.....just classy, pretty and timeless!

Totally agree. She sounds so rehersed and uncomfortable. There is alot of bottom shuffling going on here for the fashion eds. I cannot understand how someone who was not so long ago wearing baseball caps, hotpants, slogan t-shirts, plastic nails, orange tan and hair extensions can suddenly be designing "Film Noir" style dresses thats Roland Mourets team influence without a doubt.

Well the Guardian reported that Carine said something like 'she's very good at the talking'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->