American Apparel (April 2006 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What socks do you wear with the winter leggings? I wish they would have done winter thights, I don't see the benefits of leggings in the winter time.

Just regular, scrunchy socks that stick out a bit from the top of my mid-calf boots.

When it's -20C, tights don't cut it. And if the winter leggings came in a tights version, I don't think I'd want it. I don't want the feel of that fabric around my foot.

I think I'm beginning to become addicted to the circle scarves. They've saved my life on mulitple occasions. My only gripe is that I only like the super sheer ones and they do not come in enough colors :(

how did they save your life? im curious. is it cuz theyre super warm(im in canada)?

oh I was kind of exaggerating :blush: It's just that I was in London this past summer and got caught in a sudden rainstorm, none of my friends had an umbrella so we all got in the circle scarf and it kept us warm and covered until the rain stopped!

I myself think they're warm, but I live in California, so the weather I have to deal with isn't that bad.

The winter leggings sound great. I thought about getting a warm pair of tights but if the leggings really keep you warm enough at about 0- -10C then they would be perfect for me.

i believe they slashed the price on it actually. it used to be around 40-50$ and now its $20-30.

Well, in Europe it's def. overpriced. In the US prices are actually ok.

I haven't but I am excited! I hope the brush and formula is good quality, but only time will tell. I'm most excited for Mount Royal, Office and Mouse :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->