American Apparel (April 2006 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know everyone loves the triblend v. neck tee but its not my favorite, do any of you suggest another basic tee with out a deep v. thats not see through? and the slim slacks are awesome (im that person that doesnt look good in skiinies)

^I've just bought the Unisex Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck in Heather Plum and Heather Grey, it's really comfy and flattering ^_^

I just wish everything wasn't so damn expensive.

I am really wanting to get the high waisted black matte leggings
They are hot :brows:

Oh how does everyone go about washing their aa clothes? I never put mine in the dryer in fear of them shrinking.,,

^I've just bought the Unisex Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck in Heather Plum and Heather Grey, it's really comfy and flattering ^_^

thank you for the rec, its exactly like what im looking for, :flower:
have any of you tried the army surplus tee?

Just a few essentials I picked up today.

fishnet tights in lavender, fishnets in black, opaque in black and spiral tights in black on black. a copper shiny headband, the new maroon tri blend tank..

IMG00082-20091014-2319.jpg

got a black one...i haven't worn it! it looks sooo inappropriate with everything.

i really regret not getting the mesh top from h&m trend last year... and now i'm thinking about getting the mesh dress from aa an wear it as a top (mostly for layering).
is it any good? would you recomend it?

edit: they changed the name of the batwinghoodie and now they it's quite a bit more expensive... damn!

anyone have the nylon tricot high-waist skirt???
i can't decide on a color. i want to wear it for my bday along with the long-sleeve u-neck dress under in black.
also need help with sizing. i'm 5'4" 116lbs.. usually wear a small or medium

serve.asp

aa.net

help!!
coral ice, fuschia, or toffee?? i'm planning to wear navy suede ankle boots.

i really regret not getting the mesh top from h&m trend last year... and now i'm thinking about getting the mesh dress from aa an wear it as a top (mostly for layering).
is it any good? would you recomend it?

edit: they changed the name of the batwinghoodie and now they it's quite a bit more expensive... damn!

I just picked up the mesh dress and it's really great for layering I use it more as a top than a dress, it works well with practically everything

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got 6 viscose sexuali tanks on ebay for $55 total! that's about $9 each :smile: i love my white one so much, but it got a hole in it so now i will have a replacement since the lot included:

tie dye grey
orchid
slate
white
black
midnight!

i just got 6 viscose sexuali tanks on ebay for $55 total! that's about $9 each :smile: i love my white one so much, but it got a hole in it so now i will have a replacement since the lot included:

tie dye grey
orchid
slate
white
black
midnight!

wow really? thats an awesome steal congrats :smile:

I just picked up the mesh dress and it's really great for layering I use it more as a top than a dress, it works well with practically everything

i plan to use it as a layering piece to.. (too more as a top)
what dou you wear it with? :flower:

^ Looks great! So much better than how it appears on the site, it almost makes me want to get one! Maybe AA should go for more fashion forward styling strategies...

jessie- love your blog and outfits :smile: your layering with the mesh dress is perfect!!! it would seem great for winter/fall

hm.. now jessie77uss post makes me think about mesh-dress-winter-layering. the contrast between sheer mesh and heavy knits is great. plus i want to wear a lace top under the mesh dress... i think this will have a nice structure....
hm. now all i need is this dress... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->