Angelina's Baby Out of Hospital

Why is she always holding him? I have never seen a picture of him actually walking by himself.

Sahara is just so adorable-- and I'll bet Angelina is going to let her have the cutest little afro! I can just see her doing that, having the collest little girl around town. That is, she might if Zahara's turns out to be hair is curly. :flower: I envision Zahara as growing up to look like Liya Kebede.

Last edited by a moderator:
sec said:
Why is she always holding him? I have never seen a picture of him actually walking by himself.

It betters the chance of getting her face in more pictures. :D

Supernanny would say that Maddox is going to have boundary issues because she never lets the kid go!

Seriously, other celebrities seem to do a pretty good job of keeping their kids out of the publics eye. I think Maddox has got to be the most photographed celeb kid. And angelina seems to not mind that at all.

assembler said:
Seriously, other celebrities seem to do a pretty good job of keeping their kids out of the publics eye. I think Maddox has got to be the most photographed celeb kid. And angelina seems to not mind that at all.

i suspect he runs around quite a lot when they aren't out in public. paparazzi can get extremely rude, and fans have been known to go ballistic, stalk, etc. remember, someone planned to kidnap david letterman's son! angelina looks over protective, but i can only imagine the kind of nervousness involved when paparazzi are around all the time.

i also suspect that there are very few celebrities at her level who spend that much time with their children. some of them have nannies for each one! she *IS* a single mom, and although she has assistence she seems to be the primary caretaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->