Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10 Paris

That jacket on Michaela is amazing :heart:
Can't wait to see the whole collection.

I love the feathers, but those eyebrows? :blink:

And I was really hoping there would be some color shown. Hopefully there was. Ann's got such a great eye for color.

^agree with crying diamonds. Loving the feather headdress

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning. It's not quite as perfect as her SS 09 show, but it's still looks really fantastic. I'm so glad she's moved on from her Patti Smith phase.

that last look with the otherworldly boots, sheer blouse, embellished cardigan.. and feathers!... :heart::heart:

I'm sure she hasn't and doubt will ever happen fortunately. :heart:
Well, of course her designs will always have that moody, androgynous, turn-of-the century dandy/ rocker look...but recently it hasn't been quite so blatantly Patti.

Actually, looking back a few collections, I realize that FW 08 really only felt the most blatantly Patti, but even so, SS 09 felt like a new page had been turned, and this collection seems so keep up with this new feeling I'm getting from Anne's collections.

Last edited by a moderator:
full collection.

dem1.jpg
dem2.jpg

dem3.jpg
dem4.jpg

dem5.jpg
dem6.jpg

dem7.jpg
dem8.jpg

dem9.jpg
dem10.jpg

[style.it]

I really like the collection.It was really what I expected:heart:

Gorgeous, all the different, individual pieces are stunning, and put together, look even better.
I'd wear every one of these looks!

i love how she evolves every season but yet stays true to her style. This collection is fantastic and just stunning

:clap::clap:

She uses the lightest and most delicate fabrics but then come the bad*ss leather belted corsets!!! How can I not love it!?

are those CRUSHED VELVET BOOTS? OH LAWDY

love the cute little elfy ears :rolleyes:

She never ever disappoints in my eyes:wub: :crush: :buzz: everything is just head to toe perfection. If I ever had to wear clothes of only one designer for the rest of my life, it'd be hers (If only I could be so lucky :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->