Ann Demeulemeester Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

seriously those pony boots... delicious :crush:

I think those boots will look better in person but they come off looking like velvet on the runway (at least in those pictures).

The collection looks good, it reminds me of some of the older Ann collections.

That rose covered jacket is absolutely stunning!

i would definitely say she has hit her groove and it just keeps getting better and better. it seems she is as moved by her work as we are, how else do you achieve this level of creativity?...its just something that comes through and i think that is why each season reaches new heights. you know its good when it grabs you by the ....heart

the knits, i cant wait to see how this translates to the womens collection.

fur and riding boots!!! :heart:

the gigantic knitted thing with the plaiting is fantastic too!

this, this is amazing. I'm so inspired by it. Louis's cream coat & vest w/ brass buttons is super chic.

I'd die for that oversize knit shawl on david lindwall as well. :lol:

this is going in my look book for fall.

Gorgeous. So breathtaking.

I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else...those BOOTS!

The textures are really special.

Flawless, as usual. I think I scrolled up and down at least 5 times because the details are so fascinating to look at. Like that jacket with the métallisé effect... such a stand out piece!

oh my...All hails Ms. Demeulemeester :mohawk::wub: This is as desirable as the Rick Owens' show. The knitwear is a standout this season and the rest is just perfection from head to toe. Her strongest for a long time:heart::heart::heart::heart:

As a whole, the show's really awesome. Great styling, great pieces, great models.

Loving the waist details of those leather belt over mini cardigan kinda thing.

pretty much perfect (as always)

:wub:

very Heathcliff- dark, dangerous, byronic hero...

I am REALLY loving what we've seen so far from 09.10. Several designers seems to have thought "refine" instead of "evolve" (very much in vein of the zeitgeist). Both this and Rick Owens are my favourite shows to date, and I want almost every single piece here. This promises good good things for the womens show :D

Although Ann's designs are far way from what I've got in my closet, I do appreciate her design and skills of making black and white interesting show after show.

Her choice of fabric is phenomenal here...
Hope this seeps into the femme collection, too... :heart:
She never disappoints me, I'd love to wear everything here or be in the
company of one of these beautifully dressed boys...

Wow, this collection is almost perfection. I think that she does menswear better than womenswear, but both are great.

I am loving this collection. The boots are absolutely to die for. But who opened? I can't tell because of the hat and I figure this is as good a place as any to ask, since I can't find it online either.

She's always been my muse! Eveything is perfect, despite that some said she's repeating each season. I agree with thiago:smile:, her menswear is better than womenswear, but never mind.

Does someone have the soundtrack ?
I'm searching for the last track, piano track, during the final lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->