Ann Markley

TEXASDARLING said:
Ann's Profile
See It On Your On Risk

Didn't know she had a boyfriend. I once thought that she was too butch to be straight. Maybe her guy is very feminine so that they complement each other?

Ann is the only REAL runway model.

I work for Paper Magazine in New York.
We just covered New York's Fashion Week.
Ann Markley will be HUGE.
She was the only true high-fashion runway model type on ANTM.
I agree with Marc Bouwer. He said he hasn't seen any girl as impressive as Ann in a long time. Has anyone seen video of her doing the New York shows last month? She's as good as any of the long-time pros. Her walk and presence are INCREDIBLE. Her 5' 11" athletic frame is PERFECT for showing clothes. And she's stunning to look at also.
I think Metro New York as video archives of the shows. Let me find the precise link.

I love Ann. She is the only one in that season who had what it takes. She looks ALOT like EUGENIA VOLODINA. Don't you think so. I say she rocks it.

She actually does look like her......Although Eugenia doesn't look like Eugenia in person at all. I saw her up close and she looks really different she has a huge nose and weak jawline, but I'm impressed that she knows her agnles she looks amazing in photos, she's a pro. Ann looks Great on TV and Photo, I think She's Gonna be BIG.
Tyra killed Anns chances when she dyed her hair blonde. Ann looks more exotic being brunette. Tyra's make-over are only for what's good on tv not on the Girl's career.

Kim is right.

Good call Kim.
Ann does look A LOT like Eugenia.
(See photo of Eugenia.)
Both have very powerful jawlines.

Link to Ann's video in Cynthia Rowley show.

Here's a link to the video of the entire Cynthia Rowley Fall 2005 show during New York's fashion week last month. Ann appears twice. Her first appearance is about 7.5 minutes into the show. Then she shows up again at about 11 minutes into the show.
Then she appears with Cynthia Rowley at the end.
ANN ROCKS THE RUNWAY.
www.olympusfashionweek.com/fall2005/designers/cynthia_rowley/index.html
This will take you to Cynthia's page. Click on the VIDEO icon under Cynthia's photo.
If you remember, during the episode of ANTM where the girls go on GO-SEES to different NY designers, Cynthia Rowley was so IMPRESSED with Ann... she said she'd book her TODAY. And Cynthia's assistant says...
"Ann blows the other girls away."
I AGREE

I thought that we impressed by Ann because that her look,right??
The truth is she really have good-looking...almost perfect

but I don't like and agree her personality at all...!!

Yeah she came off pretty bad on the show with her personality and all.. second only to Yaya probably.... but I agree.. I vote for her for "most likeley to succeed" from Cycle 3 ANTM

Oh and word.. she does look like Eugenia.. I was on Eugenia's thread and I thought "wow.. Ann resembles her"

Last edited by a moderator:
In deed propaganda. She does appear on that runway show. She so rocks it. Her walk is solid and powerful. Here is her picture.

This picture says SUPERMODEL.

I just hope that Ann keeps it up. She has amazing potential. About the show, here is what I think. All producers care about is creating drama. That is what keeps shows interesting. They focused alot on her breaking down. Who knows, maybe the producers and everyone else accumulated to the fire in some way. They have done so in many other reality shows. The show is unrealistic to the real modeling world. I just wonder what EVA is up to. She is going no where. Not to be mean or anything, but EVA has got to step into reality.

And yes, If Eugenia can be a supermodel, so can Ann. They are like sisters, it is amazing the resemblance.

I can't wait to see more of Ann.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 214
Which is Eugenia and which is Ann? Can you even tell if you had never seen those two pics before?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 768
  • idontknow8vl.jpg
    idontknow8vl.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 27
Kim. Good news. We'll see a lot more of Ann in the near future. A person I know at Elite says Ann is in big demand for editorial work at several major mags.
And she'll do several shows in the fall for New York's Spring 2006 Fashion Week. I think Ann may become the most successful runway-editorial model ever to come out of ANTM.
Watch Ann rock the runway again in this video of the Richard Tyler show. Click on the video icon to watch the show. Ann first appears about 5:50 into the show.
www.olympusfashionweek.com/fall2005/designers/richard_tyler_delta/index.html
I mean... Ann is doing MAJOR MAJOR shows with the BIGGEST designers. No one else can say that. NO ONE.
They set Ann up to fail on ANTM. She would've spared herself a lot of grief if she skipped that show, and went right to New York to visit the agencies. Marc Bouwer said it best, "I've seen the top girls come up through the ranks... and Ann is one of those TOP girls."

kim_tominaga said:
Which is Eugenia and which is Ann? Can you even tell if you had never seen those two pics before?
Wow, they do look so similar, which is major compliment considering Eugenia is like the most elegant model ever. For me, Ann is heads above all the other ANTM contestants, and I think she will be the most successful.

The top one is Eugenia.
The bottom is Ann.
But they are sooooo alike.
I have one of Eugenia that looks even more like Ann.

Oh My God....Ann's Face is like a dream....very dewy and fresh and very, very Beautiful.....I just saw her Richard Tyler show. She walks with the heavyweights! Can Eva Match that? I don't think so.

PussyLee said:
Oh My God....Ann's Face is like a dream....very dewy and fresh and very, very Beautiful.....I just saw her Richard Tyler show. She walks with the heavyweights! Can Eva Match that? I don't think so.

Why such a dislike for Eva. I'm happy that Ann is doing good, but there's no need to keep comparing her to Eva in every post.

You can't help but compare the two, thats the thing with reality TV. I don't think EVA deserved to win, she's not a model material at all. The show was created to make a fairy Tale that doesn't exist in Reality. And I think Ann was put down a lot in the show. Well it doesn't matter now because she's walking the Big name designers and Eva will just be in VH-1 Where are They Now reality Stars edition, alongside Omarosa.

Actually Eva is going to be doing a campaign for Applebottom Nelly's clothing line, it might not be as good as what Ann has but it's still something. The reason that they were hard on Ann is because they KNEW she could do better than she was doing, they did keep her along for a long time hoping she would improve with her posing/pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->