Ann Markley

hi beautiful people i have a great gift for you

Attachments

• annand bran.jpg
    annand bran.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,250
TEXASDARLING said:
hi beautiful people i have a great gift for you

Hey baby!!! smuackssssssssss!! I'm glad you post the pic,cause I was looking for it to post it,^_^ ,so tell me,did you like the pic babe?:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's crazy how someone like Eva could win, yet they had YaYa and Ann in the competition.

I think Ann was obviously the best girl for runway, and with a little practice for photoshoots she could be amazing. Something Tyra and Jay did hardly nothing about.

Although it's good to see her doing work, but I believe she would be far more successful if she hadn't went on the show and pursued modeling on her own.

suposedly he's Brandon Cullen the hockey player (checkers team)
he's from Eri Pennsylvania too .

TEXASDARLING said:
suposedly he's Brandon Cullen the hockey player (checkers team)
he's from Eri Pennsylvania too .

and he looks like :wacko:

he's stupid he's like a big part of the soap opera about Ann (I'm not a lesbian) markley

ball79 said:
Hey baby!!! smuackssssssssss!! I'm glad you post the pic,cause I was looking for it to post it,^_^ ,so tell me,did you like the pic babe?:wink:

no actually i hate this picture she can't be more abovious:woot:

TEXASDARLING said:
he's stupid he's like a big part of the soap opera about Ann (I'm not a lesbian) markley

probably he's her cousin :innocent: ,hey hey look f** texasdarling just cause of your fault I look like if I work for star magazine :lol: :lol:

hey you wanna see Ann's hotmail profile?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think she loves Brandon that she includes him in her profile OMG
what about "I hate boys" and "I don't have a significant other" come on ANN YOU DONT NEED TO SAY THOSE THINGS EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOUR ARE AS HETEROSEXUAL LIKE MY BABY AMANDA HOHOOOOO
AND YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE A LONG -TERM RELATIONSHIP
FOR HOW LONG (3 WEEKS ) PUFFF THIS IS SO INSANE:woot:

TEXASDARLING said:
hey you wanna see Ann's hotmail profile?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyyyy f*** b*** I gave you her mail not to expose her lovely profile hahahahaha yeah surely!! you are evil :lol: :lol: :lol:

wyatt. said:
i think a lot of people would be much more attracted to ann if they didn't see her on the show. do any of these girls actually tryyy going to open calls? why not try to get an agency on your own before signing up for some reality tv show that will probably put you in a worse position even if you win
Because they are in there 20's and an agent would want to keep them as a new face and mold them hair cut, testing etc.. the skip that step by doing the show.

yourbestfriend said:
i want to learn your ways haha jk

well.. if you want to be a model,or to be surrounded by a lot of them and phony crazy people,and talentless designers... might be enjoyable for you hahahaha

hugobossdaria said:
pic_runway_ep11_kara_8.jpg
heressssss ann the mann

OMG!! Ann was one of the Project Runway models?! OMG! XD XD I can't believe I didn't recognize her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->