Ann Markley

yourbestfriend said:
my lifes too dull to not...i found her profile on my own..it was easy

ok now.. what about her phone number,and cell? :innocent: :D it is very easy too :lol:

ball79 said:
ok now.. what about her phone number,and cell? :innocent: :D it is very easy too :lol:

THAT'S NOT APPROPRIATE I'M NOT PARIS HILTON :argg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was wondering.. if Ann reads all this stuff.. probably she will get very paranoic :innocent: :lol: ..

yourbestfriend said:
of course with a stalker like you :lol:

hey no ones a stalker when you get things from the own person's hand (or agent):wink: ,but the mysterious thing for her is to find out who am I :lol: ,probably if she finds out,she is going to be following me :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol: probably she is gonna fell inlove :wink: .

P.d .Ann just don't get all crazy about this.. I have done this just cause of my baby texasdarling(that actually she's a little bored with u right now),I don't have any intentions with you :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you got all this from her agent, shes going to be asking alotta questions soon :wink:

good luck to you. i hope she finds you..and then..you know what you want :lol:

yourbestfriend said:
if you got all this from her agent, shes going to be asking alotta questions soon :wink:

good luck to you. i hope she finds you..and then..you know what you want :lol:

same thing happened with yoanna house,actually a little bit easier.. cause her snow white hands gave to me some important digits and mail address,but... I just found her a little boring... heyy wait a minute ,why Am I posting this? hahaha probably cause I don't care,and there's nothing bad about it.. so hello to Ann and Yoanna too cause she's very nice :wink: :D

you wasted your time on yoanna...awwwwww man

good luck on your telephone/address/date seeking fun, tell jeisa or karolina to call me

wooot

yourbestfriend said:
you wasted your time on yoanna...awwwwww man

good luck on your telephone/address/date seeking fun, tell jeisa or karolina to call me

wooot

karolina? :lol: :lol: ok,but not jeisa... I am not suppossed to be calling her :blink: :doh:

yourbestfriend said:
restraining orders are here for reasons! :lol: :innocent: jk

well... is just that someone gets a little crazy just if I mention "Jeisa" and things get really twisted and misunderstood and it doesn't worth it.. cause there was never a thing going on .... well,you undertstand... :huh:

i think i understand.....your person dosent like you + jeisa = .....

got it.

Anyways back on topic..whats Ann up to now.

yourbestfriend said:
i think i understand.....your person dosent like you + jeisa = .....

got it.

Anyways back on topic..whats Ann up to now.

two of my "persons" dislike jeisa.... one thought there was something.. and the other just allucinates stuff.. so.. you know..

ann was suppossed to be doing some milan stuff.. but then something went wrong... and just now she's being lazy at her place.. surfing the internet :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->