Ann Markley

She looks fantastic on the runway... now if only she could photograph for editorials like that :innocent:

She looks like a real professional Model in those pics...
She is so beautiful !! :flower:

Wow! Somebody off ANTM is actually getting runway work in NY! Not just the cheesy LA shows. I'm quite suprised. Gives me hope for the show. :wink:

Glad to see she's doing well!

I never understood the judges problems with her anyway, she certainly had the most high fashion look

so modelly beautiful!

4mox3

Dude, she did like 3 shows in NY. I don't think Ann is a "sucess" yet-- definitely not at the same level of Elyse, who did (and is doing!) dozens of editorials and ad campaigns in Asia.

Then again, I always hated Ann, who I thought was an ugly, annoying cold-fish who was always being mean and rude to her supposed "friend" Eva-- not even saying goodbye to her when she got kicked off. So the hell with her and her perpetually haping maw! :sick:

So many do A lot in Asia... just there... so,The Mann has the right stuff,ohh yeah! :wink:

funnyfan said:
Dude, she did like 3 shows in NY. I don't think Ann is a "sucess" yet-- definitely not at the same level of Elyse, who did (and is doing!) dozens of editorials and ad campaigns in Asia.

Then again, I always hated Ann, who I thought was an ugly, annoying cold-fish who was always being mean and rude to her supposed "friend" Eva-- not even saying goodbye to her when she got kicked off. So the hell with her and her perpetually haping maw! :sick:
well Ann wasn't my favorite either but walking for Richard Tyler is pretty big. I think that's the biggest show an ANTM girl has ever walked for.

Tonnes of models work in asia, its easier to get jobs and bookings there for caucasian models, walking in NY fashion week id say was a bigger accomplishment because i dont think elyse would've booked many shows. dont forget its only been 2 days, theres still another week to come.

^ She was in four shows (according to her bf Eric), one of them was Ruben Campos

jadedomega said:
^ She was in four shows (according to her bf Eric), one of them was Ruben Campos

Yeah, I saw Shandi do the Ruben Campos show. Didn't she also do a bridal show? Or am I getting her mixed up with another girl?

Anyway, if Ann is still working as a model a year-- or even a few months!-- from now, THEN I'll be impressed. Bur right now... whatever. :rolleyes:

Ann is my favorite. I think she's beautiful and that her success will continue. :flower:
I read that she'll be in Cynthia Rowley's show on Wednesday.

(Hi, jaded. :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->