Ann Markley

I would rather see Norelle doing shows, but you take what you get.

Eva was just not a model.

SOOOOO GLAD SHE'S BACK TO BEING A BRUNETTE!!! being blonde just killed her intensity! She looks like Eugenia with the dark hair. I'm so happy. Seeing her brown hair just made my day.

Salome said:
Ann is my favorite. I think she's beautiful and that her success will continue. :flower:
I read that she'll be in Cynthia Rowley's show on Wednesday.

(Hi, jaded. :P)

Hey SALOME :woot:
first it was Frost, then -ANTM-, now you. How cool
Hope everything is going well :heart:

I read in The Daily this weekend that Ann is supposed to be in three shows: Richard Tyler, Cynthia Rowley, and Nicole Miller.

I would this is HUGE for an ANTM contestant. I think that these bookings will open the door for her to get more runaway work and allow her to erase the stigma of being on ANTM. From there, hopefully she can turn this into something real. Myabe then, people will look at here at Ann Markley and not the girl from Tyra's show.

From my FORT favourite Salome (Jaded do you count as a FORTer anymore?:(

Ann walks in:
Richard Tyler
Harmon
Project Runway Kara Saun
Marc Bouwer
Cynthia Rowley
Nicole Miller (reportedly, although her picture isn't anywhere to be found so methinks not)
... more to come hopefully :smile:

I think Marc Bouwer was in a contractual obligation though, because he also picked those two horrible models Eva and Yaya.

22.jpg
32.jpg

11.jpg

She's Hot,absolutely Hot... I can Imagine how all the girls are going to be with the "new cutie on the block"..... :innocent: :D

Ann please brush you hair because im gonna get ya!!!

Attachments

• ann markley.jpg
    ann markley.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 489
TEXASDARLING said:
Ann please brush you hair because im gonna get ya!!!

Ohh yeahh there she goes!! when you want something you really go for it,and you try until you get it !!! that's my baby!!! :D ohh but remember that you have a very"goodlooking" love rival .....:blink: :blink: :innocent: :lol:

P.D:Is that "Ari" her Dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she'll be big...I wonder if she'll ever do a big name show like Calvin Klein or Michael Kors or even Dior couture

ball79 said:
Ohh yeahh there she goes!! when you want something you really go for it,and you try until you get it !!! that's my baby!!! :D ohh but remember that you have a very"goodlooking" love rival .....:blink: :blink: :innocent: :lol:

oh yeah sure whoo Brandon B)

ball79 said:

P.D:Is that "Ari" her Dog?

yeap Ary 2 1/2 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->