Anna Sui F/W 2021.22 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 16, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

I just cannot take this seriously with that background...did they shoot this with a kid's photographer?

3. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

People always scream at Michele but what about Anna Sui, who has been doing the same collection since 1991. And every now and then as fashion takes a dip into the 70s she benefits, but otherwise the set clients she designs for and the perfumes keep her afloat. Has to be. There's no way this brand is profitable or covetable.

thiago:), RedSmokeRise, Nomar and 2 others like this.
  4. Serend1pity

Serend1pity Well-Known Member

I can’t take her seriously full stop

Nomar and YohjiAddict like this.
  5. Littleathquakes

Littleathquakes Well-Known Member

I dunno, I think there's a difference between sticking to your aesthetic and doing it well, versus sticking to your questionable aesthetic and stubbornly going full steam ahead with it season after season. I like her aesthetic. If i were a girl I'd rock all of this. Every single look.

6. Luz

Luz New Member

I mean, the background is far from the worst thing here. The cow print is the one that sadly makes me question things. It's not a bad take, but it feels like it's trying too hard.