Anna Sui for Target

Does anyone have pics of the tablecloth dress? It's so cute, but I want to see modeling pics! I'm trying to figure out if it's worth over $150 :( I hate how everyone is making a huge profit on ebay. I just want one for retail price!

i think you should just drive around to various targets to see if they have it.

or play the waiting game and get one for retail on ebay after the hype has died down.

^^definitely drive around...tonite, i stopped by the Roseville Target here in Minnesota, which locals know as the original Target site (it's been since rebuilt into a Super-T)...and they were restocked with basically the whole collection...this was a store that had essentially sold out of everything save for a few outlying reject pieces on the first day. the tablecloth dress is definitely not worth over $150...and its cut looks very challenging to pull off when you see it in person...

has anyone found/puchased anything on sale yet? the sales should start on the 18th.

i went to target today and got 3 items for 75% off!:woot:

i got the lace halter dress for 17 (marked down from 70$)

and multicolored silk sleeveless wrap dress for 15$ (marked down from 60)

and also the cotton metallic jacquard t shirt in brown (its almost like a tunic) for 8$ (marked down from 30)

im going to get a few more items i think on ebay for less than retail i think.

^^ wow such a great deal! i saw a few things in the clearance section last week, I just got that blue tunic/dress with the belt for $22, it was 50% off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"