Anna Sui for Target

that outfit has a whole lot goin on... scarf, printed dress, printed shoes, band jacket....yikes

the ad for it is in the new issue of teen vogue with taylor m. on the cover.
i think my number one item is the dress with the peacock looking pattern on it.

i wonder if these outfits are going to be worn in the new episodes of GG starting in the fall.

Well now I see where Jessica got that outfit..she's in the latest Nylon in the exact get up! A stylist put that together?? seriously???? yikes!

anna sui is also making totes for target out or re-purposed billboard.

It's supposed to come out Sunday. So the question is, has anyone seen it at their Target yet? Y'know it always comes out early.

imgp0472.jpg

imgp0468.jpg

imgp0467.jpg

source: my blog

one item up online and it's already gotten a bad review...going to check it out tomorrow!

my target had most of the collection out yesterday. the fit is really unfortunate -- it's all over the place. and most of the dresses are unlined, which sucks considering they cost about $60-$70 each -- a lot to ask of middle america, i think.

it's all up online now...as always, the way the clothing is shown online always negates all the fabulous marketing and advertising done previously...the majority of this verges on dowdy in my opinion...

^^ I agree, the clothes on the target models always looks horrendous, what is up with that? The only dress that I might have wanted to see was the "Tablecloth" dress, which apparently looks horrible on everyone but is unfortunately sold out online. Just my luck.:(

I can't believe that dress sold out so quickly! I looked online last night after midnight and the collection wasn't up yet. Then I checked at 11am today and it's sold out already?!?

^^ i know, shouldn't have slept in, and now it's on ebay for more than $100, not worth it.

Vanessa Zohr wears Anna sui for target dress

please do not quote images

instyle.com

This was also the exact same outfit she wore for the Nylon editorial...love the pieces apart but too much together

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of my sister, I picked up the leather online and hit up one of the store locations for a couple of the dresses. The leather arrived today (SPEEDY!)...the construction and quality are great...

anna-sui-target-leather.jpg

the metallic jacquard dress has the most beautiful pattern

anna-sui-metallic-jacquard-closeup.jpg

image source: my blog, Hotdish & Bars
(with more images and review)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back